The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of stuff is part of why PatBev can be a floor raiser for a team that’s been in the fringes of the playoffs, but not a playoff rotation player for a true title contender.

Bev defending his teammate. :pimp:

Culture changer.
Team unifier.
This is why you get russ Pat

ahat ahat QU!K QU!K osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh rolaholic rolaholic frshstunna frshstunna アミーゴ アミーゴ (I know y'all two be traveling lol)

Need local Toronto or any NT'ers help, trying to visit in late April but need to know which areas I should look to hang out around for night life/fun

And which city or area I should book my hotel around to maximize said fun

Any help would be appreciated
Let me know the vibe you looking for and I got you dawg …Def stay downtown tho, they got 2 main streets there where everything poppin

ahat ahat QU!K QU!K osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh rolaholic rolaholic frshstunna frshstunna アミーゴ アミーゴ (I know y'all two be traveling lol)

Need local Toronto or any NT'ers help, trying to visit in late April but need to know which areas I should look to hang out around for night life/fun

And which city or area I should book my hotel around to maximize said fun

Any help would be appreciated
If you looking for nightlife, King st West got a whole buncha spots. From Spadina to Bathurst is the strip. This not really my scene so idk what spots are poppin or not but theres a buncha diff options along that stretch.

Theres a couple hotels by City Hall/Nathan Phillips square. Theres a Sheraton and i think the other ones a 4 seasons. Pretty much central. Eaton Centre is walking distance, Nathan Phillips square is across the street. Subway stn walking distance. King St West isnt far, quick uber ride.

If you got access to a car, Hotel X is nice. Expensive, but nice. Its not in the downtown core and not much really around it though, its out by Exhibition place. So if youre not mobile its not the most ideal place to stay.

Theres also the Fairmount Royal York i think its called. Its across the street from Union stn on Front st, down the street from the ACC/Skydome/CN tower all that other stuff. Union stn got the Union-Pearson express straight to the airport so thats always an option if you dont wanna take an uber to the airport.

Theres a few other hotels im sure im overlooking in the core. Theres a Marriott on Bay st between Dundas and Queen. Its on the other side of Nathan Phillips square, the east side of it. Westin Harbourcastle down on Queens Quay. Its right by the water.

If you looking for nightlife, King st West got a whole buncha spots. From Spadina to Bathurst is the strip. This not really my scene so idk what spots are poppin or not but theres a buncha diff options along that stretch.

Theres a couple hotels by City Hall/Nathan Phillips square. Theres a Sheraton and i think the other ones a 4 seasons. Pretty much central. Eaton Centre is walking distance, Nathan Phillips square is across the street. Subway stn walking distance. King St West isnt far, quick uber ride.

If you got access to a car, Hotel X is nice. Expensive, but nice. Its not in the downtown core and not much really around it though, its out by Exhibition place. So if youre not mobile its not the most ideal place to stay.

Theres also the Fairmount Royal York i think its called. Its across the street from Union stn on Front st, down the street from the ACC/Skydome/CN tower all that other stuff. Union stn got the Union-Pearson express straight to the airport so thats always an option if you dont wanna take an uber to the airport.

Theres a few other hotels im sure im overlooking in the core. Theres a Marriott on Bay st between Dundas and Queen. Its on the other side of Nathan Phillips square, the east side of it. Westin Harbourcastle down on Queens Quay. Its right by the water.
Clutch!!!

It’s a sizable Mo Williams fan club I think
462S.gif

thekillerj23 thekillerj23 Damn, Lebby is playing tonight. Must know he slipped to 3rd in PPG for the season and he values that title more than passing Malone in Cleveland :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom