The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one year I did fantasy basketball I had Lebron and Mo Williams and they helped me win my league so Mo is good with me :lol: and I completely forgot he was on that 2016 squad till I rewatched game 7. Pretty sure he was terrible though

Lmao was Mo on the 2016 team that won it?

The one year I did fantasy basketball I had Lebron and Mo Williams and they helped me win my league so Mo is good with me :lol: and I completely forgot he was on that 2016 squad till I rewatched game 7. Pretty sure he was terrible though
Deadass forgot myself he was on the roster

462S.gif
:lol: @ Mo Williams complete lack of self awareness.

S/O Bron :pimp: Will never see another like him. Lived up to the hype then some but this internet/Skip Bayless era got alot of folks brainwashed. Don't think we'll see anyone touch the scoring record.

Bev a wild man :lol:
all that was missing was him telling giannis, that you had the last five yrs, now the next five is mine

@ahat QU!K QU!K @osh kosh bosh @rolaholic @frshstunna @ecook0808 (I know y'all two be traveling lol)

Need local Toronto or any NT'ers help, trying to visit in late April but need to know which areas I should look to hang out around for night life/fun

And which city or area I should book my hotel around to maximize said fun

Any help would be appreciated
Depends on the vibe you want.

I’d say University between Queen & King around there probably. Most of the interesting things are west of there.

DM me if you want to get into specifics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom