The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron set a record, which means a Horrible Lakers loss

Bron being lazy, kept going on smaller man and forcing Russ, raves, bradley to guard Kp

He got 38 & his record, 10 seed locked, scoring title still in reach, W in his book

Not VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL lurking and liking posts 😂
979A322A-AE81-4854-B324-4D31F49C09A5.gif

That "you seem like a boneless guy" from the wingstop commercial look like cj mccollom to anyone else?

Also shameless brag but I've shared in a couple threads already and the NBA thread has been a constant in my NT time..

But I got promoted and wanted to share with the Niketalk fam. Job I've been working for the last 5-6 years which is why my posting slowed down with the schedule, was manning the ship the last 6-8 months and finally got the big call up to the next level. So I'm pleased to get there finally.. thanks to everyone in here for the jokes and laughs and friendship and being an outlet when life gets heavy. Appreciate everyone.

Also shameless brag but I've shared in a couple threads already and the NBA thread has been a constant in my NT time..

But I got promoted and wanted to share with the Niketalk fam. Job I've been working for the last 5-6 years which is why my posting slowed down with the schedule, was manning the ship the last 6-8 months and finally got the big call up to the next level. So I'm pleased to get there finally.. thanks to everyone in here for the jokes and laughs and friendship and being an outlet when life gets heavy. Appreciate everyone.
Congrats good sir

Congrats fam. Toast to you and addict4sneakers addict4sneakers
cheers-lets-drink.gif

my-man-denzel-washington.gif

Congrats man.

IT is GOODT! to see NTers flourishing.

You will always be my people for holding me down for NT hat back in the day. :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom