The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for Bron. Get that scumbag Malone out of the way. Bron gotta stop that lie that he’s not a scorer though.

Yeah, this came up the other day. I somewhat remember the comment at the time way back when but what is the context on that again?

Bron may not be an elite shooter or signature move and he excels in other areas (hence the 30K-10K-10K) so his not simply or even mainly a scorer. But he is in Year 19 and 5th All-Time in PPG. Saying he is not a scorer is just a flat out lie at this point :lol: Scorer, rebounder, Lobos lover, passer, taco enthusiast. He does it all, including scoring.

Yeah, this came up the other day. I somewhat remember the comment at the time way back when but what is the context on that again?

Bron may not be an elite shooter or signature move and he excels in other areas (hence the 30K-10K-10K) so his not simply or even mainly a scorer. But he is in Year 19 and 5th All-Time in PPG. Saying he is not a scorer is just a flat out lie at this point :lol: Scorer, rebounder, Lobos lover, passer, taco enthusiast. He does it all, including scoring.
He averaged 20 as an 18 year old kid. Averaged 31 at 21. He been about his buckets, it just doesn’t look like Kobe’s or MJs.

08F40623-9214-47E9-9F0A-A03209718209.jpeg

Should’ve been put to bed after 2011 :lol: An all time great facilitator, but his teams are not successful if he’s not also the best or 2nd best scorer on the floor.
Right. Just because he’s good a passing and like to do it doesn’t mean he’s “not a scorer”.

Damn sixers got a 8:30 game tonight because Flyers play at hime @ 2pm

And we got a b2b vs the ******* heat again

This is wild

Dude outscored the pistons in a quarter with zero help and his j wasn’t even there yet. Come on Bron
I’ve said before after he retires his love is only gonna intensify, if that’s even possible :lol:

Especially from kids in that 6-10 year old range who saw him play but didn’t really understand the game yet, like 90s babies & MJ.

Most points ever, 27 a night over a 19 year stretch has never been done by anybody.

Also next year he’s gonna pass Magic & Nash in assists :lol:

I’ve said before after he retires his love is only gonna intensify, if that’s even possible :lol:

Especially from kids in that 6-10 year old range who saw him play but didn’t really understand the game yet, like 90s babies & MJ.

Most points ever, 27 a night over a 19 year stretch has never been done by anybody.

Also next year he’s gonna pass Magic & Nash in assists :lol:
maybe or maybe not. setting records though is just a part of it. the others are legacy, contribution and developed persona/appeal in basketball. just look at Rust for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom