The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 years ago everyone thought Bigs were extinct and couldn't adapt enough to still make a huge impact in a league full of three point chucking guards n wings.

You can't have chicken when you only got a leg, a thigh, and a wing. Gotta have the big piece of meat too - the breast.

The Big Man never went nowhere, y'all were just distracted by the Splash Bros and the rest of the Copycat Crew

Jokic
Embiid
Giannis
KAT
KD
Bron
Ayton
Draymond
Zion
Sabonis
Vucevic
Porzingis (based on last night's game vs the LOLakers)
Mobley is coming
Kofi Cockburn is next boys

Last edited:
Damn sixers got a 8:30 game tonight because Flyers play at hime @ 2pm

And we got a b2b vs the ****ing heat again

This is wild

See y’all tomorrow . I hope harden play this time.

BA0796D9-9F8A-4A62-AB43-61CFD08B46A9.gif

Pels game is a earlier one that usual, bout to leave the crib. I can already sense that B.I. is about to drop 30.

3 years ago everyone thought Bigs were extinct and couldn't adapt enough to still make a huge impact in a league full of three point chucking guards n wings.

You can't have chicken when you only got a leg, a thigh, and a wing. Gotta have the big piece of meat too - the breast.

The Big Man never went nowhere, y'all were just distracted by the Splash Bros and the rest of the Copycat Crew

Jokic
Embiid
Giannis
KAT
KD
Bron
Ayton
Draymond
Zion
Sabonis
Vucevic
Mobley is coming
you actually added Draymond among those players? :rofl:

Lakers play Cleveland tomorrow eh. Man if Bron had a chance to pass Malone tomorrow instead in Cleveland they might actually be motivated to blow em out. Instead Cleveland bout to go up 30 on them boys smh.

Tomorrows game prediction: Cavs up 25, Lakers cut it to something manageable, end up losing by 15 anyways.

I’m rooting for the wolves to Pull this off, at least bypass the Nuggets (this season is a wash for them until KPJ and Murray get back to full strength).

Jokic
Embiid
Giannis
KAT
KD
Bron
Ayton
Draymond
Zion
Sabonis
Vucevic
Mobley is coming

“Positionless” basketball they said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom