The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewdle 🍆💦62 3/6
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
well-damn.gif

“Ups and downs. Rookie wall. Older guys yelling at the rookies because it’s their fault. Everything they do, it’s your fault out there because they know everything and you don’t and when you mess up, you just got to take it. You got to deal with things like that. I talk to Austin almost every day.”
Imagine Russ throwing a pass into the 3rd row and then chewing you out for a missed defensive assignment the next day

Can we let the man live?
Mans is 45 and obese.

If he doesn't get that under control, it will have an impact on how long he is will actually have to live.

I think some people have an irrational level of hostility toward overweight people, but in this case, I just hope someone close to him or his doctor talks to him about this.

I remember when Tione was in the D league not too long ago and trying make a comeback, they described his diet as something crazy …Like yo would buy out a whole fast food drive thru on the road :lol: :smh:

Mans is 45 and obese.

If he doesn't get that under control, it will have an impact on how long he is will actually have to live.

I think some people have an irrational level of hostility toward overweight people, but in this case, I just hope someone close to him or his doctor talks to him about this.
You can say the same about Zion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom