The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Lakers could improve their team defense, than they could do some real damage.
EeOq2ARXYA0liLV.jpg

First 3 quarters (that I watched) of PHX-MIN

399ADC03-D2B2-488B-830B-B4B11DDA2C03.png

Winning in Rocket League, roommate telling me they blew it

62D77876-4A98-48D9-A593-6BA75E5C6F25.jpeg

Kuminga was showing a ton of half court self creation tonight. He has as much as Barnes

Both of these guys got more than a chance to be the goods
Kuminga is on that top level talent with the the 1st 4 picks of the draft…Franz and Giddey start the next tier

If yo got any kind of work ethic then this probly young Khawi with the Spurs all over again

The Jazz are def at a crossroads, they're about to lose home court in the first round. If they can't get out of the first round they gonna have to strongly consider dealing either Mitchell or Gobert

Mitchell and Gobert seem to have a bit of different perspectives on why they're struggling right now

They haven't had a quality win (I'm not counting Chicago since they can't beat anyone good lol) in a month

Rudy: I don’t think there’s worries. I think it’s the same things that happen when we stop playing the way we’re supposed to play and want to play if we want to be a championship team. It’s defense, and offensively, it’s sharing the ball. It’s the same things, those same two things. It’s not easy, because obviously the Celtics are a really good team. The way they play defense, they try to take away our rhythm, and try to put us in that space where instead of coming together, we play disconnected. And then when we get disconnected offensively, it affects our defense.

Donovan: I think a lot of it comes... I’ll start defensively. We didn’t communicate, we didn’t talk, we were being beat off the dribble. And then offensively, we didn’t run our offense. It’s tough when they deny everything, and they were pushing everything out to half court. I wouldn’t say we don’t trust each other, I wouldn’t say that. They played a hell of a game and we just didn’t rise to that level.

Kuminga is on that top level talent with the the 1st 4 picks of the draft…Franz and Giddey start the next tier

If yo got any kind of work ethic then this probly young Khawi with the Spurs all over again
I agree. I stand by my opinion that if Kuminga was on a different team and got 30+ mpg he'd lead the rookies in scoring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom