The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOkulPnXMAEJ5pV

Kyrie is gonna play home games because all the being the voice of the voiceless stuff was just **** he said to grab the moral high ground

Kyrie does good things, he has good points sometimes, but he is still a self-centered ******* that is mainly concerned about getting his way

Kyrie is gonna play home games because all the being the voice of the voiceless stuff was just **** he said to grab the moral high ground

Kyrie does good things, he has good points sometimes, but he is still a self-centered ******* that is mainly concerned about getting his way
The “Contrarian Without a Cause” label someone gave Kyrie is pretty apt, IMO.

Seems he likes to champion certain non-mainstream ideas/causes not so much because he really believes in them, but more so to rustle jimmies or allow himself to play the victim. Weird guy.

Incredible basketball talent though.

I know most can't stand Whitlock or I guess John Stockton now either but the second half of the interview where they just talked hoops was pretty good. I recommend checking it out.

Indeed

Really, Kyrie could play in home games since last January

WNBA fined Nets/Liberty owner Tsai for chaptering flights. I am certain Tsai doesn't mind paying fines. They probably didn't want to add more dramas after the Harden rumors

:lol: Wait how much is Kyrie per game salary? Either him or the Nets could have easily paid this. What a joke placing the blame on others.

I don't believe you.
Ah ok. Just thought basketball fans might be into hearing a hall of famer who rarely speaks talk about his career. They left all the vaccine and religious stuff in the first part but carry on. Back to those weird squares I guess or whatever e-trend yall are into now. Apologies for the suggestion.

Ah ok. Just thought basketball fans might be into hearing a hall of famer who rarely speaks talk about his career. They left all the vaccine and religious stuff in the first part but carry on. Back to those weird squares I guess or whatever e-trend yall are into now. Apologies for the suggestion.

No...anything but the squares I was joking.

:lol: Wait how much is Kyrie per game salary? Either him or the Nets could have easily paid this. What a joke placing the blame on others.

Indeed, only 20 home games left after that date. Nets have played 14 home games without Kyrie since that date so far

If Kyrie played in those 14 home games, the Nets or he would have paid only $58k unless the NBA fine them $50 k each game. it'd be $758k :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom