The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Brad is HIM.

As I said the other day, window re-opened for the C’s.

sliding-window-opening-the-window.gif

League/Silver wouldn't allow it

Silver is a players guy. He has always supported players

"This law in New York, the oddity of it to me is that it only applies to home players. I mean, I think if ultimately that rule is about protecting people who are in the arena, it just doesn’t quite make sense to me that an away player who’s unvaccinated can play in Barclays but the home player can’t. So, to me, that’s a reason they should take a look at that ordinance." - Adam Silver

Silver is a players guy. He has always supported players

"This law in New York, the oddity of it to me is that it only applies to home players. I mean, I think if ultimately that rule is about protecting people who are in the arena, it just doesn’t quite make sense to me that an away player who’s unvaccinated can play in Barclays but the home player can’t. So, to me, that’s a reason they should take a look at that ordinance." - Adam Silver

Again, the NBA wasn't going to allow the Nets to pay fines for Kyrie to play home games.
d3si d3si sorry bro but the fines angle was disputed in this thread a while ago already. I was even corrected on this a while back :lol:

That quote has nothing to do about the fines angle

Doc wildn. Cp3 definitely put them on the map.

I’ll give Doc some credit. I would say CP3/Blake had the biggest part in it. But Doc went on a press run when he first got hired spreading the gospel.

(It was actually Blake)

Correct. CP3 consented to be traded there because of Blake's rookie season. If CP3 and Blake weren't there, Doc wouldn't have taken the job.

Doc never got Blake and CP3 further with the Clippers than Vinny DelNegro did.

doc just making these self-absorbed claims in his old age trying to see which one sticks that can cement whatever legacy he's looking to stake

If we really want to go back. It was Dmiles and Q Rich. Blake wanted to be drafted by the Clippers because of them.

d3si d3si sorry bro but the fines angle was disputed in this thread a while ago already. I was even corrected on this a while back :lol:

That quote has nothing to do about the fines angle
All good man :lol:

All I know is that Kyrie will play in home games when playoffs start no matter what

Few days ago, I just found out that Mets and Yankees have many unvaccinated players. I was like yeah, mayor is gonna make a change for those teams somehow

Probably a good thing Blake didn't develop more as a Point Forward if it would have put him in the same light as Ben Simmons :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom