The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
doc traded himself to the clippers once they became a destination
mans had the nerve to try and bring kg there too

been telling yall, mans a scumbag

What really did it for me is when he said what he said about Ben Simmons last year at the press conference when asked "Do you think you can win a championship with Ben as you PG" and he said "I don't know"...he had the audacity to go on an interview later on and said "You know it's funny my daughter watched it and she immediately said, Dad, I know what you meant but you think everyone else will think the same way?"

I mean it's one thing to change narratives but it's another to bring your family into it if it will benefit your career. That irked me.

I just purchased $400 3 wheel roller blades :lol::smh:

Keep in mind I just started skating like a month ago and bought $100 regular 4 wheel roller blades

Beach cruising during sunsets>

idk what I've become

roller-blades-inline-skating.gif

You would be the type to willingly listen to a Whitlock/Stockton interview, imagine taking time out your day for that :lol: :sick:
So when Kyrie is retired you won't listen to an interview with him because of his vaccine stance?

Any player especially a hall of fame player likely has some stories to tell and as a fan of the game that interests me. I know we got some real students of the game on here mixed in with the rest of you so just trying to share that's all. Imagine if I posted the actual video :lol: smh y'all are just too predictable

In a couple of years, there are gonna be a lot of articles about how dudes ruined their lives because of easy access to online sports betting

I have already seen the subject pop up here and there already

From a PR standpoint, the NBA knows they have to get ahead of it.

I think we will start to see more overt messaging regarding gambling from sports leagues

Bout 6-7 years ago gambling was so illegal all over that you had to bet with a local bookie or overseas

Its mind boggling how mainstream it became now that we got bookies in goddamn arenas and everyother commercial is about how/where to gamble lol

World has changed big time

Bout 6-7 years ago gambling was so illegal all over that you had to bet with a local bookie or overseas

Its mind boggling how mainstream it became now that we got bookies in goddamn arenas and everyother commercial is about how/where to gamble lol

World has changed big time
Trips me out hearing commentators talk about live odds. When i first started gambling only my 1 homie was into, now all types of people are talking about props this overs that.

Me and dude used to be at some real shady dice games :lol: we used to get cheques mailed to us from bodog (bovada) from random *** Indonesian banks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom