The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
277520271_5745233932171750_7563868098057449092_n.jpg

Speaking of Jimmy….I forgot this was a thing :lol:

Jimmy really Ballsack Sports’d his way into being regarded as one of the best in the league with all his tall tales :smh: I didn’t realize it but he’s actually flirting with the Mitch Richmond HOF floor :wow:

Jimmy Butler is not going to be a HOFer

No way

I know these dudes are plumbers and electricians but it’s always dope seeing ladies cook dudes on the court

When I was in college a couple of ladies from UCSB women’s team gave me that work in open runs at our rec center. Played tough defense too. Kind of enjoyed it TBH.

Jimmy Butler is not going to be a HOFer

No way

EYE didn’t say he would be nor do I think he will be either BUT through 11 seasons, he has put together a resume that resembles Mitch Richmond who we look at as the minimum. I took a closer look and despite Jimmy having similar accolades and averages, his first 3 seasons were a wash (only 9/4/2 thru 191 games which is ~25% of his games played) so his totals are low. He does have the All-Defense selections/two-way player and “best player on a Team that went to the Finals” narratives going for him too.

I just have a feeling that the conversation will come up based on the way the conversation about/around him has evolved over the years. It might be time to Defund the HOF if it actually happens, though.

Think Yimmy has some Team USA hardware too. He definitely has a chance at HOF with the resume he has now, but not a lock.

*Edit - one Olympic gold in 2016.

Actually might not meet the Richmond test yet.

Last edited:
I've been telling y'all for a while Yimmy Butler a bum. Overrated AF. Role player that gets all star nods because he Jordan son. He's reggie.
I've been saying that for a long time but some here said that I was hating. some here even claimed he is a "STAR". :rofl:

EYE didn’t say he would be nor do I think he will be either BUT through 11 seasons, he has put together a resume that resembles Mitch Richmond who we look at as the minimum. I took a closer look and despite Jimmy having similar accolades and averages, his first 3 seasons were a wash (only 9/4/2 thru 191 games which is ~25% of his games played) so his totals are low. He does have the All-Defense selections/two-way player and “best player on a Team that went to the Finals” narratives going for him too.

I just have a feeling that the conversation will come up based on the way the conversation about/around him has evolved over the years. It might be time to Defund the HOF if it actually happens, though.
the best player on a team that went to the finals narrative is overblown. Heat went to the Finals not because of him (didn't even register ridiculous numbers) but because the whole team performed really well in the playoffs. Bam, Herro, Robinson, Dragic were having a great season.

Speaking of Jimmy….I forgot this was a thing :lol:

Jimmy really Ballsack Sports’d his way into being regarded as one of the best in the league with all his tall tales :smh: I didn’t realize it but he’s actually flirting with the Mitch Richmond HOF floor :wow:

I remember this squad. they were pretty solid til Rondo got hurt. then everything just crumbled even with the so-called star Jimmy playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom