The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should the MVP be the player with the best year period as opposed to the most “valuable” to his team?

Or is this just semantics.

I never used the word semantics in a sentence in my life so I figured now would be my only chance to. I feel smart af. :pimp:
Durant or Giannis imo are the best players period

But after the period I would say only Jokic, Embiid or Giannis should win MVP

Should the MVP be the player with the best year period as opposed to the most “valuable” to his team?

I never used the word semantics in a sentence in my life so I figured now would be my only chance to. I feel smart af. :pimp:

Well if we go by the first classification Lebron is missing a few MVPs.

Booker not playing around lately
Of course not. He’s trying to get that Super Max cuh
1648420412327.gif

You right tho a lot of the extra comes from people arguing what does MVP mean. If it was just called the player of the year award it would simplify the whole discussion

Ro Parrish is a little weird but he's fine to me. People hated Stu back in the day for the same thing - the constant hip hop references they felt like was overdoing it. They said "corny" then like now. I'm fine with it because I'd rather see that than the countless 'other' anchors on sportscenter or tv generally that were making Michael Mcdonald references, completely unaware of black culture or just flat out misreporting what was being said, done or referenced by the players themselves.

One of the sportscenter anchors the other day used a biggie reference 100% wrong on either Wednesday or Thursday and you could just hear that he had no clue. I'll take Ro, his tiny self and his tinted glasses doing weird countdowns on his apartment balcony or whatever, over that all day. :lol:

Eh Stuart Scott was alright to me, definitely corny at times but you could see that was genuinely him.

Ro on the other hand just seems forced, dropping unnecessary lyrics every other sentence.

Like a Great Value Stuart Scott on speed or something. Mans as authentic as Khloe Kardashian's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom