The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he felt he needed to see cr, he shouldve saw him backstage. seems wildly inappropriate.

Word. Unless Will knew that Chris knew about Jada's condition, I can't rock with Will on that.
Everyone gets roasted at these type of shows, and the joke itself was mild as hell.
Love Will, but that wasn't the move at all.

I’m not buying it.

Because the slap didn’t look real and Will was laughing before hand.
he was laughing before the joke. had a half-hearted laugh during the G.I. Jane joke. but on the otherhand, Jada's smirk face says differently. must have something to do with or influenced Will's reaction. guess Will was trying to control it but completely lost it afterwards. on the otherhand, Jada has always been a drama queen and full of controversy. remember that comment she made that Will didn't win because he's black. what an idiot.

#IStandWithWill

If Chris had an issue with it, he could have done something about it. He seems to be OK with getting smacked up

God damb lotta folks really upset with Smith

idk I am with Smith on this. If I ever see my wife start to cry because she has a medical condition that someone just roasted her for in front of a bunch of people I'm prob gonna do the same thing
while I would say Will is right considering how insensitive the joke was or because Chris was unaware, then again it's Chris Rock so I'm not surprised with the type of joke he makes. on the otherhand, I do not completely sympathize with the Smiths as well considering it's Jada who is also a queen.

You know what nvm :lol:

1648438959805.jpeg

Word. Unless Will knew that Chris knew about Jada's condition, I can't rock with Will on that.
Everyone gets roasted at these type of shows, and the joke itself was mild as hell.
Love Will, but that wasn't the move at all.
it's easy for us to say though

y'all telling me if another man roasted your wife who has a condition and made her cry, you just gonna sit there no matter the situation?

idk, even if Will thought it was funny when he looked at her upset, I understand how that can set you off and it's the heat of the moment

#IStandWithWill

If Chris had an issue with it, he could have done something about it. He seems to be OK with getting smacked up
Chris had absolutely nothing to gain by going after him. If anything there will be a large number of folks who side with him and look at him as a victim of assault. Need I remind you….
1648439220698.jpeg

WillYe :smh:

y'all telling me if another man roasted your wife who has a condition and made her cry, you just gonna sit there no matter the situation?

idk, even if Will thought it was funny when he looked at her upset, I understand how that can set you off and it's the heat of the moment
Jada had the same reaction in this film....

I know my girl gonna ask me what I would do in that situation tomorrow.

Brb need to practice my speech.

My wife literally just askd me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As a celebrity at an award show? I'm absolutely sitting there & laughing.
It comes with the territory, and that joke wasn't malicious at all imo.
If her feelings were that hurt, I'd ask for a public apology during commercial break.
Will was absolutely wilding cause dudes get shot for way less everyday.

My wife literally just askd me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As a celebrity at an award show? I'm absolutely sitting there & laughing.
It comes with the territory, and that joke wasn't malicious at all imo.
If her feelings were that hurt, I'd ask for a public apology during commercial break.
Will was absolutely wilding cause dudes get shot for way less everyday.
decorum is a funny thing sometimes

and you gonna really laugh at your wife if she was crying? you savage as hell bro :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom