The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and I are operating on a different set of rules bro. :lol:
In real life, doing what Will did gets you boomed. You know everybody strapped down here.
My wife and I just had a baby. I'll be damned if I crash out over a joke.
I'll be a BAN and all that as long as I make it home to my daughter.
Seen too many dudes crash out over stuff that won't matter a week from now.
Speaking of, 2 dudes got shot in Uptown tonight on McKinney Ave. :smh:
That is 100% true, I shouldn't have said any situation. Def gotta move accordingly, don't want to make things go from bad to worse

I'm saying in that specific environment I understand how he could have snapped like that. It was shocking for sure but I get why and how. If my wife has that condition and is tearing up in that moment I'm def not gonna sit there and laugh at her though :lol:

That is 100% true, I shouldn't have said any situation. Def gotta move accordingly, don't want to make things go from bad to worse

I'm saying in that specific environment I understand how he could have snapped like that. It was shocking for sure but I get why and how. If my wife has that condition and is tearing up in that moment I'm def not gonna sit there and laugh at her though :lol:
I would console her. but him snapping like that was more like a rage rather than getting offended at the joke or his wife crying? to get that angry could have come from somewhere or built up.

I would console her. but him snapping like that was more like a rage rather than getting offended at the joke or his wife crying? to get that angry could have come from somewhere or built up.
Yeah the joke was distasteful but not extreme. Will's rage reaction seems to be more seeing how Jada took it, she looked like on the verge of tears... and def pent up emotion from the past and earlier jokes throughout the night

Your wife threw dirt on your sex game, moved a younger dude in your crib so he could knock it down around the clock, said she's still in love with a dead man, and you wanna slap ****** cause he called her bald? I wouldn't be surprised if Jada used this against Will to embarrass him again down the road TBH. They're a weird *** couple.

Comedians won’t exist soon

1648444305070.gif

All this for Jada….

That’s what bugs me out the most.

On the night he won an Oscar he might go out in handcuffs. Someone posted the LAPD are “looking into it” in the Oscar thread :smh::smh:
Ya'll keep saying "for Jada" like that's going to change that's his wife.

God damb lotta folks really upset with Smith
idk I am with Smith on this. If I ever see my wife start to cry because she has a medical condition that someone just roasted her for in front of a bunch of people I'm prob gonna do the same thing
i guess man..but there’s reality. You’re on tv in front of millions. This is a night for everyone not just you. I feel bad for whoever was nominated at that time. You talk to rock after and handle it in private. Beat the **** out of him then if you want.

Will embarrassed himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom