The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will was wylin but at the same time I understand. Jada has alopecia hence why she's bald and she may be sensitive to that.

Just for reference former NBA player Charlie Villanueva had alopecia too making him completely hairless and KG trash talked him calling him a cancer patient.
met a woman who has alopecia. to be honest, it's not really a big deal. also, she's beautiful. I prefer her without the wig and could kiss that bald head. also, she is hairless all over, including down there. but damn, her skin is so white and smooth. I think Jada is just being her typical drama queen self.

I know my girl gonna ask me what I would do in that situation tomorrow.

Brb need to practice my speech.
Man, I already had a conversation with my wife about me "not defending her." I was like "defend you from what." I think will was wrong here. Before I heard the joke I assumed it was about her having an affair with that singing dude.

Did you watch Rock the whole time? He acted completely shook and Chris Rock is not that good an actor

Yea I saw it all. I posted the whole uncensored version without the Japanese.

I’m still not buying it, but maybe I’m wrong.

Oscars got a s*** ton of MALE attention tonight tho. That’s for damn sure. We weren’t paying attention us we had to.

If Chris Rock really did get slapped tho……then stood there and didn’t do anything…… he’s finished. Brooklyn should disown him. Pathetic. :smh::lol:

If that was real, Chris handled that as well as anyone would have. The alternative would have been getting into a fight.

Yea I saw it all. I posted the whole uncensored version without the Japanese.

I’m still not buying it, but maybe I’m wrong.

Oscars got a s*** ton of MALE attention tonight tho. That’s for damn sure. We weren’t paying attention us we had to.

If Chris Rock really did get slapped tho……then stood there and didn’t do anything…… he’s finished. Brooklyn should disown him. Pathetic. :smh::lol:
I was thinking that it was a publicity stunt considering the Oscars have been a garbage show for years now for their politics and nepotism. so they need something to make it interesting but not to this extent that it would damage some people's career or make them look bad. I think they are better than that.

as far as the authenticity goes, they are just too damn good to pull that kind of stunt and beside, the events that transpired during the commercial break do seem to back it up.

If her feelings were that hurt, I'd ask for a public apology during commercial break.
Will was absolutely wilding cause dudes get shot for way less everyday

decorum is a funny thing sometimes

and you gonna really laugh at your wife if she was crying? you savage as hell bro :lol:
If that was real, Chris handled that as well as anyone would have. The alternative would have been getting into a fight.

It was a different context but I think it applies here - this is a part of the gift and a curse of being a public figure. You simply can’t react the same way a non-celeb would.

In the real world, if a guy comes sideways at your girl, you can smack him up immediately and know he might shoot you. When you’re in the public eye, you have to handle that behind the scenes knowing that it won’t end in violence. Even if it’s a Miami Heat waiting in the tunnel type situation.

I don’t know Will or Chris personally but just like NBA players don’t want smoke, these guys don’t either.

Also, **** all that. I'm a laker fan and would rather see laker (and warrior) slander. It's an oscars thread in general for that dumb ****.

I don't think he handled it well. he looked shocked and couldn't say something clear afterwards. I guess that's the reason for the commercial break afterwards.

It was a different context but I think it applies here - this is a part of the gift and a curse of being a public figure. You simply can’t react the same way a non-celeb would.

In the real world, if a guy comes sideways at your girl, you can smack him up immediately and know he might shoot you. When you’re in the public eye, you have to handle that behind the scenes knowing that it won’t end in violence. Even if it’s a Miami Heat waiting in the tunnel type situation.

I don’t know Will or Chris personally but just like NBA players don’t want smoke, these guys don’t either.
Yeah that's true, I get that

From what I read I think they were going at Will and Jada throughout the night. Dude just got unhinged after all the **** he been going through over the years :smh::lol:

nah.. he handled it like a bish

he insulted the man’s wife and giggled with his hands behind his back when the dude rolled up on him

that part tells me all I need to know about dude, especially after this shh

From what I read I think they were going at Will and Jada throughout the night. Dude just got unhinged after all the **** he been going through over the years :smh::lol:
just remember, everything that is bad that happened to the Smiths is this guy's fault.....

Attachments

• M._Night_Shyamalan_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
    M._Night_Shyamalan_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 365

Yeah, think everything just got to him at that moment. Was going to let it go, then looked over at Jada and saw she was upset and lost it.

Just last week I was reading how the Oscars were damn near finished (Cheddar News) because Gen Z don’t care. Males don’t care. Wives seem to be the only demographic interested up until a point.

Now here comes the greatest two second clip of all time. It’s odd :lol:

But the RIGHT is already running with it. See, now I hope it’s not real. :smh:

i disagree I think enough people will speak with common sense about this

the reason why jada cut her hair and was losing her hair is already going around, it’s not hard to throw how inappropriate it was for Chris rock to be making a joke about someone having a medical reason for some shh

decorum is a funny thing sometimes

and you gonna really laugh at your wife if she was crying? you savage as hell bro :lol:

You and I are operating on a different set of rules bro. :lol:
In real life, doing what Will did gets you boomed. You know everybody strapped down here.
My wife and I just had a baby. I'll be damned if I crash out over a joke.
I'll be a BAN and all that as long as I make it home to my daughter.
Seen too many dudes crash out over stuff that won't matter a week from now.
Speaking of, 2 dudes got shot in Uptown tonight on McKinney Ave. :smh:

Also, **** all that. I'm a laker fan and would rather see laker (and warrior) slander. It's an oscars thread in general for that dumb ****.

It really took Will Smith assaulting Chris Rock on primetime television to stop us from discussing an epic Lebby Lakers collapse

Lakers falling to #10 now obly 1 game up on SAS

A February tour date performance from Harden

Philly either dodging BKN or really just not being THAT

Yet another Warriors loss that brings them to only two games up on Dallas

Interesting thread topic of conversation.

You and I are operating on a different set of rules bro. :lol:
In real life, doing what Will did gets you boomed. You know everybody strapped down here.
My wife and I just had a baby. I'll be damned if I crash out over a joke.
I'll be a BAN and all that as long as I make it home to my daughter.
Seen too many dudes crash out over stuff that won't matter a week from now.
Speaking of, 2 dudes got shot in Uptown tonight on McKinney Ave. :smh:
I feel you. When there's a real threat it's never worth it.

But we talking about Chris Rock on stage

RUN THAT D StaXX D StaXX

just remember, everything that is bad that happened to the Smiths is this guy's fault.....
it's a joke considering Will blamed this guy for that "AFTER EARTH" garbage which Will and his scientologists made for his son Jaden. just saying, Will Smith's fall guy.

just had a talk with the wife and she suspects that Will went bananas and looked for an outlet to channel his rage due to Jada's infidelity. Chris Rock was the recipient of that rage. Will couldn't even confront Jada and that other guy.

nah.. he handled it like a bish

he insulted the man’s wife and giggled with his hands behind his back when the dude rolled up on him

that part tells me all I need to know about dude, especially after this shh

That lame **** he got going for letting his white “friends” say the n word is completely different than tonight. The alternative to what he did tonight would be fighting on stage at the Oscars. He did the right thing.

Can’t remember who I’m responding to but of course he looked shocked if that was real. Had to be the last thing he expected to happened.

met a woman who has alopecia. to be honest, it's not really a big deal. also, she's beautiful. I prefer her without the wig and could kiss that bald head. also, she is hairless all over, including down there. but damn, her skin is so white and smooth. I think Jada is just being her typical drama queen self.

Hair is very important to women. Her being self conscious (if she is) of alopecia means shes a drama queen? :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom