The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple takeaways from watching the Wiz/Warriors game.

- it was litty. *****s had amazing seats. Out there with my dog frshstunna frshstunna . Good times.

- Kristaps is soft as ****. One possession where he posted up GP2, and he has no lower body strength. Ended up in a jump hook that Barely hit the rim. GP2 was looking at him like this:

F1BE105F-92DD-428A-9EFD-D53612D30132.jpeg

- Draymond is a shame. ***** legit was taking his team out of the game. Was disgusting to watch. Half *** ain’t the word. Dude was horrible, and he knows it. I’m at least glad he called himself out finally. Might’ve been some of the worst effort I’ve seen. Dude was trying to get thrown out. Disgusting

- GP2 is a dawg. He needs to play more. Looney is incredible on defense. Can’t finish ****. It’s even worse in person :lol:.

- Jordan Poole needs to Start. He’s a 20ppg scorer for real. All levels. Shorty got it.

- Wiggins just ain’t it. Soft. And got bailed out by a good whistle

- Klay is rounding into form. That’s a good sign. He be chucking, but he legit starting to look, move and shoot like himself.

- The Wizards fan base showed out. Surprised for real. Was bout 60/40 wiz fans. Game was damn near sold out on a Sunday in DC..with no Steph. Surprised at how much fun it was, in a game that relatively wasn’t close enough to be that lit.

- Kispert going to be a player for a min. Wiz better lock him in. Buddy was playing like he was mad Gonzalo lost this past weekend :lol:

I’m not saying anyone should get cancelled. And Chris Rock being slapped is what it is. But doing that on stage was wicked. Handle that backstage. Soon you really won’t be able to tell any joke without ppl being upset though :lol:

Nah, Doing It On Live TV Let The World Know He Not Tolerating Disrespect Towards His Wife.

So….did Juwan Howard do the right thing when he swung on a guy on the court talking ****? Did Ron Artest do the right thing jumping into the stands?

On the next episode of “when keeping it real goes wrong”

94 out of 111 of Lindy Waters III's field goal attempts have been threes. 84.7% 3PAr. That would be second behind Duncan Robinson's 85.3%. Robinson's career 3PAr has been 86.1%

Imagine being a Native American from Norman (30 minutes south of OKC), attending Oklahoma State, and being a "the 3rd" and getting signed to the local NBA team and just getting to chuck 3s and suck with no remorse because the team is trying to lose anyways

of all the comedians who have claimed to be “cancelled”, who has actually gotten “cancelled”?
Only person I can think of is Michael Richards (aka Kramer from Seinfeld after his racist rant at a heckler).

But his career was already stalled even before that happened.

Only person I can think of is Michael Richards (aka Kramer from Seinfeld after his racist rant at a heckler).

But his career was already stalled even before that happened.

him and Roseanne

Kathy griffin the only unfair one

You can’t tell me it’s not way worse now :lol:

Not really. Everyone has an outlet to voice their frustrations now. Damon wayans caught flack for the handiman skit. The old dude Sam kinison told drunk driver jokes and people were at him for that.

Ight man.. Give it a few years :lol:

I think you both have valid points that play off each other. Yes, people have been getting jokes off for years and facing backlash as addict pointed out. However, due to the 24-hour news cycle, social media and increased speed of word of mouth it SEEMS like it’s worse. In reality, it’s probably the same but we are just force fed more information and have greater access to a wider cross-section of reactions which make it appear amplified.

Both Chris and Will will be fine.

I think you both have valid points that play off each other. Yes, people have been getting jokes off for years and facing backlash as addict pointed out. However, due to the 24-hour news cycle, social media and increased speed of word of mouth it SEEMS like it’s worse. In reality, it’s probably the same but we are just force fed more information and have greater access to a wider cross-section of reactions which make it appear amplified.

Both Chris and Will will be fine.
Facts bro. I agree with this for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom