The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zysreb6cv3q81.gif

So….did Juwan Howard do the right thing when he swung on a guy on the court talking ****? Did Ron Artest do the right thing jumping into the stands?

On the next episode of “when keeping it real goes wrong”
So you reference two incidents that are completely unrelated to last night’s and even question artest?

:lol:

I see what time you’re on

So you reference two incidents that are completely unrelated to last night’s and even question artest?

:lol:

I see what time you’re on
Those are the first two I thought of that people talk about in here. Both center stage. Both uncalled for but interesting situations if “hey you gotta protect your honor” is your excuse for Will

Those are the first two I thought of that people talk about in here. Both center stage. Both uncalled for but interesting situations if “hey you gotta protect your honor” is your excuse for Will
Letting a bunch of drunk white people throw beer on you like an animal…

No, not gonna fly

“Uncalled for” my ***

Smh

One of the most ridiculous things about the Oscars debacle is that this morning on ESPN they had Max Kellerman breaking down Will’s form and technique while speaking to this graphic :lol:
1648480883413.jpeg
but but but Max is still hoping for a 2nd half comeback for RUST.

One of the most ridiculous things about the Oscars debacle is that this morning on ESPN they had Max Kellerman breaking down Will’s form and technique while speaking to this graphic :lol:
1648480883413.jpeg
Last night might have ushered us fully into the post-absurd era (if we weren't already there).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom