The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris had absolutely nothing to gain by going after him. If anything there will be a large number of folks who side with him and look at him as a victim of assault. Need I remind you….
1648439220698.jpeg

WillYe :smh:

k78uai7vk3q81.jpg

The first thing my mom asked me “would you have let someone talk about me when I lost my hair due to chemo?”

Yes, I’m letting these jokes fly but she’s has a point. There’s a time and place for everything. Getting jokes off about someone who has a medical condition in public is a no go. Behind closed doors in a roast session, open season

The first thing my mom asked me “would you have let someone talk about me when I lost my hair due to chemo?”

Yes, I’m letting these jokes fly but she’s has a point. There’s a time and place for everything. Getting jokes off about someone who has a medical condition in public is a no go. Behind closed doors in a roast session, open season
Cancer and alopecia are 2 very different things though. But regardless, I hope your mom is ok.

I’m not sure why you’re confused. If jokes aren’t allowed to be told, comedians won’t exist. Everyone is always offended. That’s how it works now.

Nah it’s just consequences. Bad jokes can get you booed. Or in this case slapped. Chris ain’t the first comedian to get dealt with and won’t be the last.

Dudes that have been ‘cancelled’ probably deserved it. And really unless your the scum of the earth, you aren’t getting canceled. Chris still going to get checks.

Nah it’s just consequences. Bad jokes can get you booed. Or in this case slapped. Chris ain’t the first comedian to get dealt with and won’t be the last.

Dudes that have been ‘cancelled’ probably deserved it. And really unless your the scum of the earth, you aren’t getting canceled. Chris still going to get checks.
I’m not saying anyone should get cancelled. And Chris Rock being slapped is what it is. But doing that on stage was wicked. Handle that backstage. Soon you really won’t be able to tell any joke without ppl being upset though :lol:

I’m not saying anyone should get cancelled. And Chris Rock being slapped is what it is. But doing that on stage was wicked. Handle that backstage. Soon you really won’t be able to tell any joke without ppl being upset though :lol:

People been offended and always will be. Some jokes hit harder than others and some have different consequences. Feels like it’s always been that way

I’m not saying anyone should get cancelled.

of all the comedians who have claimed to be “cancelled”, who has actually gotten “cancelled”?

You can’t tell me it’s not way worse now :lol:

only thing that’s worse is people resorting to guns

actually a little funny Chris rock had the trench coat mafia joke, because people cared enough then to actually look into those people doing these shootings.. now unless that person is a minority and/or foreigner they trying get the thoughts and prayers out real quick and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom