The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot Bron's out tonight. Scoring title in Jeopardy
lupe1.png

Forgot Bron's out tonight. Scoring title in Jeopardy
lupe1.png

EYE have been saying this but I fully expect him to pick and choose which games he participates in to preserve his energy as well as lead. There are 8 games left for the Lakers and Bron only has to play 3 to be eligible for the scoring title. He is up 0.23PPG on Embiid and 0.41 PPG on Giannis. I believe Dallas has a stout defense so this would be a good game to rest.

Also keep in mind that Embiid and Giannis have each played 61 games with 8 remaining. Even if Bron stands pat at 30.1 PPG, Joel will have to average ~32PPG and Giannis 33PPG to catch him. It will take several nuclear performances to close their respective gaps.

EYE have been saying this but there are 8 games left for the Lakers and Bron only has to play 3 to be eligible for the socring. He is up 0.23PPG on Embiid and 0.41 PPG on Giannis. I fully expect him to pick and choose which games he participates in to preserve his energy as well as lead.

I believe Dallas has a stout defense. This would be a good game to rest.

Also keep in mind that Embiid and Giannis have each played 61 games with 8 remaining. Even if Bron stands pat at 30.1 PPG, Joel will have to average ~32PPG and Giannis 33PPG to catch him. It will take several nuclear performances to close their respective gaps.
Guess we'll find out how bad that ankle really is. Joint looked bad last game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom