The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been dogging the C U L T U R E for years now and just end up loud & wrong every time. I guess one of these years you'll eventually be right.

Who called Jimmy Bunyan, the new Dwyane Wade?
Jimmy himself. Not exactly in those words, but something to that effect when he got there.

And what exactly has the “culture” done, post LeBron, besides the bubble run?

3niegsnwp9q81.jpg
Just need some skates and he's good.

billy-jean-roller-skating.gif

I knew that was coming. Nice deflection. It’s also not true.

Deflection?

Every year since the post Lebby run was supposed to be the year "tHe HeAt boTtOMs OuT.' I think the 76ers had a 1st Round Pick of Heat that was supposed to be a Top 3 Pick and one of the greatest trade assets available one year. Spo was taking some of the league's most undesirable players to the playoffs. While your LA Clippers were supposed to go the NBA Finals how many different times since then?

The Clippers are such a worthless franchise. Those Street Lights turn off prematurely every year. I'd be worrying about other teams too.

Deflection?

Every year since the post Lebby run was supposed to be the year "tHe HeAt boTtOMs OuT.' I think the 76ers had a 1st Round Pick of Heat that was supposed to be a Top 3 Pick and one of the greatest trade assets available one year. Spo was taking some of the league's most undesirable players to the playoffs. While your LA Clippers were supposed to go the NBA Finals how many different times since then?

The Clippers are such a worthless franchise. Those Street Lights turn off prematurely every year. I'd be worrying about other teams too.
Fairly tales.

I don’t remember anyone saying the HEAT were going to turn into a perennial lottery team after LeBron left. I certainly never did. They are and have been given credit for having one of the best owners, GMs and coaches in basketball. And given extra credit for the “culture”.

And, since LeBron left the HEAT, the Clippers were a favorite to get to the Finals maybe once, in 2020. That’s it.

And “worthless”?

A83E7C30-86B2-419D-9323-D686695AA537.png

Hardly.

Look man, I get it. You need someone to lash out at over the HEAT’s recent struggles. I’m fine with it being me. Have at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom