The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Nets-Bucks Game 7 and had my heart broken. If we take out Philly in the 1st, and Bucks in the 2nd, ill be hype. Hopefully Ben 10 comes back.

At least he played in the league. I used to work with Will Bowers (7’1 UMD guy, played HS with Rudy Gay). Dude was in his 20s, and not hooping. Instead working a regular job.

THAT was a true waste of length. One of the few 7ft basketball players who didn’t want to play basketball :lol:. **** was crazy. Yo was a giant in the office :lol:

Man I haven't heard the name Will Bowers in over 15 years :wow: :lol:

7'1" as a non-hooper has to lead to a lot of awkward interactions. I'm not even tall like that and have had folks ask me to sit down because it was uncomfortable. Man is probably just that tall when he's sitting down :lol:

Can't even imagine trying to get fits off at that height on a day-to-day basis without the pro athlete access/salary :sick:

Isn't BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE like 6'9'? Being that tall and trying to shop in Secaucus gotta be rough

Missed the Mobley news. Cavs trending towards missing the playoffs
mjcry1 (1).png

At least he played in the league. I used to work with Will Bowers (7’1 UMD guy, played HS with Rudy Gay). Dude was in his 20s, and not hooping. Instead working a regular job.

THAT was a true waste of length. One of the few 7ft basketball players who didn’t want to play basketball :lol:. **** was crazy. Yo was a giant in the office :lol:
we got a new guy at work who practically dwarfs us all. He was saying the he gets annoyed of his height because of how much attention he gets. I just told him consider it as a compliment. if possible, I told him that I would trade my height for his any day except for the body type. he has this Shawn Bradley type of body.

Last edited:

He was sorry as hell.

Was a pretty funny dude the few times I was around him though :lol:

Games missed + their excellent record without him probably puts a bit of a dent in his MVP case fairly or unfairly.

Still think he should finish just outside of the top 3 Bigs, wouldn't put anyone else ahead of him personally (like Luka, Book, Tatum etc)
Grizz are 7-9 wins ahead of sixers, bucks, and nugs so there’s that, individual stats aside

OKC is hilarious. They're actively trying to lose and players keep having big nights
literally. Beta blogboys are mad because this yr we dont have the likes of a Charlie Brown Jr, or Jaylen Hoard at the end of our roster to make sure we lose 24 of 26 again. Even Poku went off last night. We played 8 dudes, nobody else left to sit. We let Poku run point guard played Maledon at 2. The Blazers are at this point unlosetoable

literally. Beta blogboys are mad because this yr we dont have the likes of a Charlie Brown Jr, or Jaylen Hoard at the end of our roster to make sure we lose 24 of 26 again. Even Poku went off last night. We played 8 dudes, nobody else left to sit. We let Poku run point guard played Maledon at 2. The Blazers are at this point unlosetoable

Well hopefully it's a good sign for the future but I know the FO is frustrated, running out of tanking ideas :lol:

Pl
Any updates on if Kawhi or Jamal Murray will be coming back before playoffs?
There’s been rumblings on-line about Kawhi coming back; Bill Simmons said that’s what he’s “hearing”. But nothing official from the Clippers and Kawhi is not practicing yet.

Last time I heard Mike Malone talk about it he made it sound like he’s not expecting Murray back any time soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom