The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only know of one big jazz fan in this thread

Interesting thread participation…

Depends on the location of the tear and severity. Sounds like he removed the meniscus (quicker recovery, less safe long-term) as opposed to repair.

That makes sense. I was told that the meniscus has low blood flow and for it to recover naturally will be slow.

Or maybe my tear was a bit more severe.

89FCCFB9-D37D-448F-A9B9-FA14536917C0.jpeg

Utah’s only chance against good teams is bombing away from 3. Some nights they’ll be able to. For the most part though, they are gonna have issues. Mitchell is probably the 2nd best 2 guard in the league, but isn’t a great creator for others. Goober can’t do anything offensively but dunk and is worthless defensively unless he’s standing directly under the basket. The other guys are pretty much just role players. Not much creation and no defensive stoppers.
gobert is limited, but there were times where he had reggie and luke switched under the basket. even if he fumbles a couple of them, that's still a couple dunks and racking up the fouls on opposing team. even wade mentioned this, that he only got like 7 shots

they really live and die by the three. thought they built a big enough cushion, but props to clips for fighting back with not much to play for with what's left in the reg season. same thing happened in the playoffs. get hot early with the threes, only to have the clips come back once they stop falling

Clownshow organization

Got nothing to do with Frank Vogel. That team as a whole is trash.

Yeah…taking a step back, it’s probably more of a testament to the power of Lebby and it actually makes sense. Based off of my observations, I don’t see coaches like Kidd, Lue and M. Williams taking a backseat like Vogel has.

Even if you turn back the clock, at the end of the day, there’s two choices: the one that was made that led to a pretty good but “pushover” coach who sat back as Lebby/Klutch/Rich gutted the team to what it is now and mortgaged the future…but won a championship.

OR getting a good-to-great coach who is more strong-willed, wouldn’t have approved the roster overhaul which MIGHT have set you up for a better future and maybe you still would have won a championship during his first three seasons.

There’s probably a chance that this still happens and Lue, Kidd or M. Williams and it would be their name getting dragged through the mud. All things considered it probably worked out for them professionally and as a franchise the Lakers still got a ring 🤷‍♂️

Funny that when someone refers to a Russell Westbrook bank shot that it's known he missed it. And it was likely off the opposite side of the backboard :lol:
it's synonymous. Rust WestBrick = BackBoard Bank Shot (BBB). could be a great endorser for BBB.

Nobody cared about kidd lue and Monty 3 years ago :lol:. Yall are doing the same thing you did with buddy hield
I 100% agree but at the time would you have ranked Vogel above all 3?

I think he would have been over Monty at the time. I am not totally sure about Bron's relationship with Lue so IDK how feasible that was. Dudes were dragging Kidd to the point that I feel his off-the-court stuff was getting brought up. The water spill gif probably came out numerous times.

Frank actually might have been the right decision at the time but give all that's happened and revisionist history, it's easy to point back and laugh...despite the fact they won a championship with Vogel at the helm :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom