The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1648737802089.png

AIIGHT MAN

Wild af

Pretty sure Embiid is vaxxed but we’ll see next week when Philly goes to Toronto

yup we bout to find out for sure .. deff a interesting read

also if you got any free time today check out the new JJ and embiid podcast pretty damn good

:rofl: An outta towner pulling ya card :lol:

He’s actually from Villa Rica which was just as peaceful. His tough guy act has always confused me. There’s no shame in just hooping without all the extra ****.

I thought he would’ve retired that character when he tore his acl after that backhand from JR Smith.

Yeah. I always thought it was hilarious that Crowder be playing the role he be playing :lol:

Funny to see Dray call him on it lmao.

Not that this makes him any more or less of a tough guy, but isn’t Crowder the NBA player who was raised by a lesbian couple?

Can’t remember the last time I been to Lenox

Don't go. It used to be a dope hang out spot and you could always spot celebrities and athletes there. Over the last year or two it's become a war zone where you're likely witness a snatch and grab at the Louis Vuitton store or get robbed on the way to your car.

It's really gone downhill. This is why the white people in Buckhead were trying to push for cityhood so that Buckhead would be a separate entity from the city of Atlanta and they could have their own police force. As you might expect, the person leading the Buckhead City initiative was a super racist Trump supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom