The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the real complaints or reasons not to like Giannis? Like he's a great competitor, incredible player, humble, personable, champion, he's just awesome
....good integrity, great work ethic, positive demeanor, etc. You can not only tell that he had a good foundation at home growing up, but as an individual, he seems like a genuinely good guy at heart.

277526059_5758089024219574_5000838187785463266_n.jpg

What's the real complaints or reasons not to like Giannis? Like he's a great competitor, incredible player, humble, personable, champion, he's just awesome
People frigin say that? Of course they do.

They probably complain because “he’s 7 foot tall, and that’s the only reason why he’s good”

....good integrity, great work ethic, positive demeanor, etc. You can not only tell that he had a good foundation at home growing up, but as an individual, he seems like a genuinely good guy at heart.
In pre and post game interviews? You can tell he’s a genuinely great guy. And his interaction with his fans is also amazing to see.

All jokes aside and without being a prisoner of the moment but Milwaukee-Brooklyn would be one of, if not the #1 most anticipated first round matchups of all-time, right? The betting favorites to win the conference as a 7/8 seed (due to injuries and vax mandates) playing the 1/2 seed reigning champions?

Hope it’s in the second round doe

All jokes aside and without being a prisoner of the moment but Milwaukee-Brooklyn would be one of, if not the #1 most anticipated first round matchups of all-time, right? The betting favorites to win the conference as a 7/8 seed (due to injuries and vax mandates) playing the 1/2 seed reigning champions?

Hope it’s in the second round doe

I hope it’s the second round too.

Get the Miami Culture out of the way. No one wants to watch them past the first round. :sick:

Are Brooklyn still the betting favorites btw? That’s still going on?

Are Brooklyn still the betting favorites btw? That’s still going on?
Great call out! I know they have been in the past week to week and half per the book that ESPN references but I just checked a couple sources online and it’s a push between Bucks-Nets in a few places but most have given Milwaukee the slight edge :wow: I would think the win over Philly (and maybe lastnight depending how recent the lines were updated) play into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom