The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great call out! I know they have been in the past week to week and half per the book that ESPN references but I just checked a couple sources online and it’s a push between Bucks-Nets in a few places but most have given Milwaukee the slight edge :wow: I would think the win over Philly (and maybe lastnight depending how recent the lines were updated) play into that.

About time the Bucks became the betting favorites then.

Why is NT trying to lead me into temptation?

0A994ABE-1A86-4435-AB14-93BDF35B9059.png

If you want old NT back….

Harden more or less had his 4 best games of the season when he got to Philly. Since then he's at 19/9/7 on 36/29/88 in 12 games. Still enough time to turn things around headed into the postseason

We knew it was a wrap once he started getting in his shooting bag during the offseason coming off a FMVP man :lol: :sick:

It’s crazy, man. When was the last time a player we’ve seen a player of this caliber level up after that type of run (MVP/MVP/FMVP)? I feel like every offseason we’re saying someone needs to work on their conditioning, get a jumper, increase the volume of their bag, etc but it’s rare you ever see then actually take THAT leap. He did it.

Yanni the one :pimp:

I don't think there's any chance harden gets that deal :lol:. He's gonna flame out so bad as the season comes to an end that it won't even be a thought. Then he'll just find somewhere else to play

I don't think there's any chance harden gets that deal :lol:. He's gonna flame out so bad as the season comes to an end that it won't even be a thought. Then he'll just find somewhere else to play

That’s a hell of a prediction.

I don’t think the Sixers have a choice regardless.

Wait until he threatens a certain someone legacy you’ll see a nasty turn :lol::smh:
If Giannis is a threat to him then so be it… Kobe/Bron we’re threats to MJ
It’s crazy, man. When was the last time a player we’ve seen a player of this caliber level up after that type of run (MVP/MVP/FMVP)? I feel like every offseason we’re saying someone needs to work on their conditioning, get a jumper, increase the volume of their bag, etc but it’s rare you ever see then actually take THAT leap. He did it.

Yanni the one :pimp:
Miami Bron

Sixers going to make a major trade, largely in part to keep Embiid happy & maximize his prime, then just let him walk?

I can't see that happening.

“I’m bout that two with that 6 so I’m basically reppin more shooters than Rich Paul agency”

I was wrong last night, said 68 million the final two years. It’s 62 million the final year. Still a crazy contract.

Sixers don’t really have an option tho. They’re dug in, all in.

Or do they? Moheezy Moheezy 🤔

My only hope is that the rumors would be true that Harden would be willing to take on less money to land another star (via a Tobias trade). I'd also include Doc in the trade and make Sam Cassell the head coach.

Doc did trade himself from Boston to the Clippers a few years back :lol:

My only hope is that the rumors would be true that Harden would be willing to take on less money to land another star (via a Tobias trade). I'd also include Doc in the trade and make Sam Cassell the head coach.

Doc did trade himself from Boston to the Clippers a few years back :lol:

Harden take less money?

A star for Tobias Harris?

I respect the optimism. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom