The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw that Deebo fiddy burger in person & legit didn’t realize he had it until walking out the stadium. I was too busy pissing off clippers fans around my seat while demar was walking em down… voice is toast today & barley made it to wk😂

We finally got a home w with Gucci as the lead ref & got a w in the city jerseys that we’ve been getting spanked in basically every wear. Gotta avoid this play in ******** at all cost

Good *** night.

My only hope is that the rumors would be true that Harden would be willing to take on less money to land another star (via a Tobias trade). I'd also include Doc in the trade and make Sam Cassell the head coach.

Doc did trade himself from Boston to the Clippers a few years back :lol:

I’m gonna get a early drink in too bro happy Friday

I was wrong last night, said 68 million the final two years. It’s 62 million the final year. Still a crazy contract.

Sixers don’t really have an option tho. They’re dug in, all in.

Or do they? @Moheezy 🤔

I don't think there's any chance harden gets that deal :lol:. He's gonna flame out so bad as the season comes to an end that it won't even be a thought. Then he'll just find somewhere else to play

Lee - are insinuating someone else will give him that deal? If so, would it be an S&T or him walking for nothing?

If he's going to take less then Philly is probably the optimal spot because then they could try to move Tobias and get something juicy back (pause if applicable) in return due to the size on his contract

a derozen stumble away from losing cuz ya collapsed in the 4th too… this 12 games that started with the C’s will definitely tell the bulls story but right now we rollin so all the negative bs we heard for months before the szn starting to sound like Charlie browns teacher.
Big buc em energy 😂
saw that Deebo fiddy burger in person & legit didn’t realize he had it until walking out the stadium. I was too busy pissing off clippers fans around my seat while demar was walking em down… voice is toast today & barley made it to wk😂

We finally got a home w with Gucci as the lead ref & got a w in the city jerseys that we’ve been getting spanked in basically every wear. Gotta avoid this play in bull**** at all cost

Good *** night.

Jesus Christ.

This man went from exuding Big Buc Em Energy near the start of the season on November 2, 2021 to almost exactly four months later getting drunk and disorderly on a Thursday night and harassing the opposing team's fans in a close W that took a career DDR game.

All in order to stay away from the play-in....
MeekRelievedAvians-size_restricted.gif

Lee - are insinuating someone else will give him that deal? If so, would it be an S&T or him walking for nothing?

If he's going to take less then Philly is probably the optimal spot because then they could try to move Tobias and get something juicy back (pause if applicable) in return due to the size on his contract
To be fair, Sixers don’t need to move Tobias the player, the contract sure

Glenn gotta go first tho

Jesus Christ.

This man went from exuding Big Buc Em Energy near the start of the season on November 2, 2021 to almost exactly four months later getting drunk and disorderly on a Thursday night and harassing the opposing team's fans in a close W that took a career DDR game.

All in order to stay away from the play-in....
MeekRelievedAvians-size_restricted.gif
My main takeaway from his story was that it was cool to hear there were Clippers fans at a Bulls home game :pimp:

Nobody's gonna give him that deal. I don't even think anybody else can due to bird rights and all that. I just can see the fans turning on him after the playoffs and running him out of town just like Ben. Plus he'll probably end up beefing with Joel the same way he has with all his other co-stars

Unless harden dramatically changes how his game is wired, the seasons after next are gonna be gross

Feel like he has one more year to give as a second option for a run… doing what he does

After that he should probably focus on midrange and spot ups cuz all his other b.s. is not cutting it no more if it ever did at all

Unless harden dramatically changes how his game is wired, the seasons after next are gonna be gross

Feel like he has one more year to give as a second option for a run… doing what he does

After that he should probably focus on midrange and spot ups cuz all his other b.s. is not cutting it no more if it ever did at all
He’s been taking more midrange this year ironically

The problem is rotations. No need for him to be leading a full bench lineup by himself. Tie his minutes with Embiid or Maxey at all times. It’s not like Jim can’t be a second fiddle and primarily being a distributor, he can’t score like Rockets Jim “consistently”

He’s been taking more midrange this year ironically

The problem is rotations. No need for him to be leading a full bench lineup by himself. Tie his minutes with Embiid or Maxey at all times. It’s not like Jim can’t be a second fiddle and primarily being a distributor, he can’t score like Rockets Jim “consistently”
Rotations are not the bigger issue than how Harden is wired to play in combination with his wear and tear/aging

He has shot 57 times from 10-16 ft and 22 times from 16->3pt

He has shot 220 times from 3-<10ft compared to 209 last season (doesn't seem like that much of an increase)

That is not gonna cut it, especially with how poorly (like league worst) he is finishing at the rim these days (again the aging)

The path for the sixers is for Maxey to blow up and harden to facilitate and basically be 3rd option. Which means you really just needed a brogdon/haliburton/fox high level role player type. As of now you still need harden to score and takeover the offense at times and he just aint got it like that

The path for the sixers is for Maxey to blow up and harden to facilitate and basically be 3rd option. Which means you really just needed a brogdon/haliburton/fox high level role player type. As of now you still need harden to score and takeover the offense at times and he just aint got it like that
3rd option on super max money :emoji_heart_eyes:

Rotations are not the bigger issue than how Harden is wired to play in combination with his wear and tear/aging

He has shot 57 times from 10-16 ft and 22 times from 16->3pt

He has shot 220 times from 3-<10ft compared to 209 last season (doesn't seem like that much of an increase)

That is not gonna cut it, especially with how poorly (like league worst) he is finishing at the rim these days (again the aging)
Oh I agree for sure. But Jim looks his best when always pair with Embiid. Terrible when having to lead a bench unit.

When looking at our best 3 man lineups outside of the starting 5, you got Embiid/Jim/Maltese and Tobi/Maxey/Korkmaz. #SohiSample but those groupings worked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom