The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m saying Brooklyn doesn’t defend and ATL’s the best offense in the league. Recipe for disaster in a one game scenario.

Obv wouldn’t be surprised if Nets were to win in this hypothetical but asking the nets to lock in defensively in a sudden death against that offense is tougher than one would think

Ahh the hawks don’t defend either.

20220401_093026.jpg

If it matters, Giannis has three national tv games left (Mavs, Bulls, Celtics) vs Jokic only having one (Lakers).

Tier 1 offensive player but you get no headlines if you’re in danger of missing the playoffs :lol:

If the standings hold they get to avoid Brooklyn & only have to beat Charlotte & Cleveland to play Miami.

Unfortunately for them (and the story of the season :lol: ) that Charlotte game is a coin flip and so is Cleveland if they get their bigs back.

If they somehow draw Brooklyn you’d favor Brooklyn but in a 1 game environment still gotta respect that the Hawks are the #2 offense :lol: Trae + the rest of them can bomb anybody off the floor.

Hopefully next year they get better effort defensively.

I think it all matters

Giannis gonna end up with scoring title, best record in the East and has the chance to beat some relative marquee teams on National television

JJ Reddick knew what he was doing. Just like the the Chinese thing!

I think it all matters

Giannis gonna end up with scoring title, best record in the East and has the chance to beat some relative marquee teams on National television

JJ Reddick knew what he was doing. Just like the the Chinese thing!
You underestimate how thirsty Bron is. He has nothing else to play for besides that scoring title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom