The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected this Harden turn to take until at least they get bounced from the playoffs.

Welcome early surprise

The playoffs look like they’re going to be extremely rough for Harden.

As a scorer he’s not converting from any area on the floor particularly well right now.

His volume is entirely dependent on a 70% free throw rate which is his career high BY FAR & something you would struggle to do on 2k :lol:

Its comically high, in prime Shaq territory and he was being fouled on purpose :lol:

That rate will probably get sliced in half in the playoffs and he will have nothing to fall back on, which is a terrible sign for their non-Embiid lineups which have gotten outplayed in almost every game since the trade

Yeah it’s definitely not being spotlighted at all

He’s as entertaining as anyone maybe except Ja but it’s different so imo it’s just as

It sucks his team ain’t winning
Yeah. There’s a handful of other guys having amazing years on much better teams (Giannis, Embiid, Joker, JA, Luka, DDR, etc.). Just doesn’t leave a lot of room for talking much about a guy on a team that’s just the 10th seed and that arguably has been one of bigger disappointments in the league team-wise.

James Hardens peak to trough looking like an all time bad one.
I won’t overreact to harden just yet. Funny the parallels between him and Cp3 (who he forced out). Blow a hamstring during a critical series (2018 Cp3, 2021 harden). Come back the next season showing flashes of the glory days while also looking ultra washed. 2019 was tough for Cp3 and I remember he couldn’t even get by Jonas Jerebko in the playoffs.

I hope Philly fans take it easy on him because he’s about to have an ugly playoffs I feel. Harden will be at those same crossroads where cp3 was and everyone said he had the worst contract in basketball. Cp3 chose to go vegan and he’s been an all star ever since playing at a high level. Harden is stubborn but he has to take care of his body now and make some type of drastic change. Those days of rolling into camp overweight and playing into shape should be done.

I wonder who Philly is going to blame for Doc’s shortcomings in the playoffs this year with no Ben to be the scapegoat.

8806AE5F-AD5B-44EC-A5E4-B04D1F069E2F.gif

In a couple weeks he’ll put people on notice

ATL has the 2nd best O in the entire league despite Only having 1 all star and Collins, Hunter, Huerter all missing time / regressing a bit. The premier offensive engine in the league idc

28/10 on 46/38/90 is nuts. 51% on 2’s and like 49% from the midrange. 61% at the rim. No weakness. Scheme proof. We Stan.

Last edited:

As a scorer he’s not converting from any area on the floor particularly well right now.

His volume is entirely dependent on a 70% free throw rate which is his career high BY FAR & something you would struggle to do on 2k :lol:

Its comically high, in prime Shaq territory and he was being fouled on purpose :lol:

That rate will probably get sliced in half in the playoffs and he will have nothing to fall back on, which is a terrible sign for their non-Embiid lineups which have gotten outplayed in almost every game since the trade
57% of his shots come near the rim

He's shooting 49% on those attempts

That's forty nine

Forteeee nynneeee

four nine

fo nine

It looks this way watching him but I didn’t know it was this bad, jeez.

I won’t overreact to harden just yet. Funny the parallels between him and Cp3 (who he forced out). Blow a hamstring during a critical series (2018 Cp3, 2021 harden). Come back the next season showing flashes of the glory days while also looking ultra washed. 2019 was tough for Cp3 and I remember he couldn’t even get by Jonas Jerebko in the playoffs.

I hope Philly fans take it easy on him because he’s about to have an ugly playoffs I feel. Harden will be at those same crossroads where cp3 was and everyone said he had the worst contract in basketball. Cp3 chose to go vegan and he’s been an all star ever since playing at a high level. Harden is stubborn but he has to take care of his body now and make some type of drastic change. Those days of rolling into camp overweight and playing into shape should be done.
Overreact?

Come on dawg

:lol:

In a couple weeks he’ll put people on notice

ATL has the 2nd best O in the entire league despite Only having 1 all star and Collins, Hunter, Huerter all missing time / regressing a bit. The premier offensive engine in the league idc

28/10 on 46/38/90 is nuts. 51% on 2’s and like 49% from the midrange. No weakness. Scheme proof. We Stan.
You're saying Trae alone is enough to beat Kyrie and KD?

The non Jim/Embiid lineup should always be Maxey/Tobias/Kork + 2 of Maltese/Danny/Niang. Neither Tobias/Maxey have to worry about deferring to Jim/Embiid and can score and get in a rhythm so when they do check in, they can freeze them out and iso when they have a mismatch instead of waiting

You're saying Trae alone is enough to beat Kyrie and KD?

I’m saying Brooklyn doesn’t defend and ATL’s the best offense in the league. Recipe for disaster in a one game scenario.

Obv wouldn’t be surprised if Nets were to win in this hypothetical but asking the nets to lock in defensively in a sudden death against that offense is tougher than one would think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom