The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about this one...

1648845434851.png

You definitely got a bat signal on my post I wasn’t even talking to u duke

As stated in November you turn a yacht around in a single swoop you would be excited too.

Everybody can’t (PURPOSELY) tank games for multiple years to build a contender. But the fact you got that posted in less than 2 other responses & under 15 minutes is scary… batsignal can be that bright in the daytime can it??

Don’t worry we will all be right here when big H blows up in y’all face. Doc already calling him out just like what started the Ben saga.
Make sure u put this in ya archives too

20220401_161107.jpg

20220401_161250.jpg

chappelles-show-the-playa-haters-ball.gif

>D

Not 100%, in large part because at the moment I don't really have time to curate 100% vegan grocery carts nor am I passionate enough to pay someone to do it for me or sign up for a service :lol: However, from what I have read it's up for debate if pure veganism is the move heatlh-wise, for athletes at least, due to the limited number of protein rich substitutes. That's why a number of pros (like Tom Brady) opt for 80/20 (80% plant based and 20% lean protein) which is more of flexitarian or semi-vegetarian since it's plant-forward but leaves room for limited dairy, eggs and meat.

So, I would say I'm within that realm because I've swapped out all meat and most dairy out for plant-based alternatives for about three months now. I kind of just did it as something to do at the start of the year but I'm ****ing with it heavy. It's been pretty easy so far and I haven't run into issues. The only one I really foresee is going to personal gatherings or someone's crib. For example, I have a bachelor party and wedding coming up (not mine :lol:) so I'm not really sure how I'm going to play it.

Also, while it's seemingly extended CP3's career, I can't say veganism/vegetarianism is a slam dunk (pun intended) for unwashing yourself because DeAndre Jordan is a vegan and we've all seen how he's aged :lol:
I would like to explore it and see if it affects me health-wise at all for sure. Props to you bro

I’m not vegan but am vegetarian and when I first started the main thing I noticed was I didn’t miss meat meals anywhere near as much as I thought I would. The tons of great plant based substitutes there are now definitely made it easy to transition too.

Sodium based substitutes. I would wanna try it for like a month but people make it sound too amazing. Kinda like no fap. They be acting like that **** really gives you superpowers
People hype stuff up too much it’s all about the mindset you go into it with. It’s not gonna replace a real burger flavor wise so don’t go into it expecting that but it’s well made enough at what it is to still be good eating or great eating depending on how your prepare it

People hype stuff up too much it’s all about the mindset you go into it with. It’s not gonna replace a real burger flavor wise so don’t go into it expecting that but it’s well made enough at what it is to still be good eating or great eating depending on how your prepare it
I mean the health benefits moreso than taste. I was talking to one guy and he was saying that since he went vegan he just has so much energy and feels like running all the time, like everywhere :lol:. I'm sure it makes a difference but feel like it would be underwhelming if I did it

Yeah it’s definitely not being spotlighted at all

He’s as entertaining as anyone maybe except Ja but it’s different so imo it’s just as

It sucks his team ain’t winning
Weird thing is the Hawks been alternating wins and losses all year but still somehow 8-2 over this same 10 game time period :lol: , they can even catch the 7 seed as crazy as it sounds

I mean the health benefits moreso than taste. I was talking to one guy and he was saying that since he went vegan he just has so much energy and feels like running all the time, like everywhere :lol:. I'm sure it makes a difference but feel like it would be underwhelming if I did it

That’s fair. Personally I did feel a uptick in energy the first couple weeks but in the long term the health benefits only persist if you actually maintain a healthy lifestyle in general and not just lean on switching up a diet. You can be a healthy meat meater and you can be a unhealthy vegan/vegetarian. You get outta it what you want health wise tbh.

One of the actual real benefits when it comes to abstaining from certain foods is that it helps with energy.

You may have some brain fog at first but it goes away and you feel energized. Also if you're fatigued often or have brain fog, it helps with that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom