The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current discourse just reminded me I need to grab some spare ribs today

giphy.gif

I traded in my Lemon Pepper Wings for Lemon Pepper Tofu Bites. We good over here :pimp:
91349L6f3bL._SX679_.jpg

Any draft experts correct me if I’m wrong, but this seems like this is another year there’s no consensus, sure fire number one pick. So, that said, I think the Blazers and Thunder probably doing a bit too much on the tanking side. Mission has already been accomplished.
Might be somebody specific they targeting so the number #1 spot still important to em, don’t wanna depend on another team’s board

But the goal is to finish bottom 3 anyway since it’s the same odds

Veganism and it's relation to becoming/being healthier is ********. Complete and utter ********.

Ethical veganism? Cool. Understand your stance on animal life. But simply being healthier? It's a joke. Red meat is one of the healthiest possible things for humans consume from a complete protein to b vitamins, zinc, iron etc. and there's tons and tons of literature on it. No it does not lead directly to cancer or cardiovascular/gastro-intestinal/colon disease (but processed carbs, oils and soy do, you know the stuff in beyond meat/impossible burgers?) You ain't gotta go full carnivore but cutting out meat (II) because of dogma and a lack of understanding is idiotic.

No disrespect to Dr. Sebi, Llaila Afrika, **** Gregory and all our ancestor scholars who have shared a wealth of information, but that gotta eat vegan, our teeth are made to eat fruit and veggies only, alkaline, electric eating for your blood type **** is basura. IMHO

End rant.

As someone that eats animal products, I feel some people get way too defensive when people bring up veganism

Folk be so sensitive about the subject now I just tell people. Stop eating highly processed meat, and increase the amount of vegetables you eat a day (not just through eating more potatoes).

That alone will do a lot of good

As someone that eats meat, I feel some people get way too defensive when people bring up veganism

Folk be so sensitive about the subject now I just tell people. Stop eating highly processed meat, and increase the amount of vegetables you eat a day (not just through eating more potatoes).

That alone will do a lot of good
Of course I would be defensive when Joe Biden is going to get rid of all red meat by 2025. Stop shoving chickpea burgers down my face fam
martin3.png

aepps20 aepps20 Do you see this insanity?

Veganism and it's relation to becoming/being healthier is bull****. Complete and utter bull****.

Ethical veganism? Cool. Understand your stance on animal life. But simply being healthier? It's a joke. Red meat is one of the healthiest possible things for humans consume from a complete protein to b vitamins, zinc, iron etc. and there's tons and tons of literature on it. No it does not lead directly to cancer or cardiovascular/gastro-intestinal/colon disease (but processed carbs, oils and soy do, you know the stuff in beyond meat/impossible burgers?) You ain't gotta go full carnivore but cutting out meat (II) because of dogma and a lack of understanding is idiotic.

No disrespect to Dr. Sebi, Llaila Afrika, **** Gregory and all our ancestor scholars who have shared a wealth of information, but that gotta eat vegan, our teeth are made to eat fruit and veggies only, alkaline, electric eating for your blood type **** is basura. IMHO

End rant.

I read this in Joe Rogan voice

Say you were coming off a crazy strict diet. What would be your #1 treat meal? Are you ordering out? We going homecooked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom