The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta tag in DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican on this current topic

bring-it-the-rock.gif

Any draft experts correct me if I’m wrong, but this seems like this is another year there’s no consensus, sure fire number one pick. So, that said, I think the Blazers and Thunder probably doing a bit too much on the tanking side. Mission has already been accomplished.

Any draft experts correct me if I’m wrong, but this seems like this is another year there’s no consensus, sure fire number one pick. So, that said, I think the Blazers and Thunder probably doing a bit too much on the tanking side. Mission has already been accomplished.

D9BD74C9-0765-4467-A1EA-28755DD2C9CC.jpeg

Makes even less sense with the flattened odds.

It's not much "healthier" with that sodium amount.

I don’t think the goal of beyond and impossible stuff is to be a healthier choice tbh. It’s just a quick substitute if you don’t have other options out and about. It’s vegetarian fast food

ERmXOk9WoAA9cis.jpg

So half the fat and 6 times the sodium. Seems legit

:lol: I'm not a nutritionist and made my decision on a whim without exhaustive research but I would agree that it may not be significantly healthier. However, I think like all things in life there are levels to it. While a lot of plant-based meat or dairy alternatives may have similar nutritional content, I would expect to see a starker difference in nutrition as you increase in price/quality (on both meat/dairy and their alternatives). Just a guess, though.

And I agree with you BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE about the hyped up benefits. There are too many variables outside of just your diet that can lead to weight loss, increased energy levels, being able to smash with the power of 1000 Hulks, etc. It's really the sum of many things so attributing it to a singular piece is a discredit to all the effort required to achieve those results. It's also misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom