The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of recent news about MLGA's impending insolvency from gambling addictions and Russell Westbrook's contract, we at ALA, with the valued input of our CFO @antidope and our legal counsel lawdog1 lawdog1 , have chosen to advise the billing department to accept no payments from MLGA until further notice.

We will instead be pursuing methods to claim all outstanding debts in a court of law.
The books over at ALA are fraudulent. We need eyes on this

In light of this, the Lakers organization and us at Klutch have decided to hire Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio to oversee into ALA fraud. He works in finance.

The books over at ALA are fraudulent. We need eyes on this

In light of this, the Lakers organization and us at Klutch have decided to hire Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio to oversee into ALA fraud. He works in finance.

Interesting choice given some of the allegations that have been leveled at Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio in this thread. :nerd: (Which, for the record, I don't believe. But still, they're out there).

I know some creeps that grow facial hair crazily and some of the most likable dudes that grow nothing, obviously there’s no correlation, on some caveman **** if you think so, and I’m someone that grows it well.

hearing Shaq, Magic, and Kareem talk about the lakers has been so annoying. They have all the smoke for this year’s team.

Magic of all people quit on the team during an interview. Now he has expert knowledge on how to turn the team around😂

Magic was on first take popping his gums this morning, Steven A Smith was bitting his tongue.

How ****ing embarrassing are Brooklyn and the LA Lakers? Just obscene. The jokes don’t really bully enough. This is just a catastrophe, easily and honestly more so for Brooklyn.

We’re like 800% past the point where it’s surprising that a Nikola Jokic-led team, without Murray, beats an Anthony Davis-led team, without Lebron.

When the trade for AD from New Orleans happened that’d be hilarious? I saw the hitch in the biomechanicssss of AD, like you, yesterday. He was off and on. Either you play and take the hate if it goes wrong, or you sit and take the hate, since it’s not ideal for you to play. Or be healthy more often, which apparently is not a reality. It’s not the fault of people criticizing any of the above.

We’re like 800% past the point where it’s surprising that a Nikola Jokic-led team, without Murray, beats an Anthony Davis-led team, without Lebron.

When the trade for AD from New Orleans happened that’d be hilarious? I saw the hitch in the biomechanicssss of AD, like you, yesterday. He was off and on. Either you play and take the hate if it goes wrong, or you sit and take the hate, since it’s not ideal for you to play. Or be healthy more often, which apparently is not a reality. It’s not the fault of people criticizing any of the above.
Criticizing someone for being hurt is crazy. He didn’t ask for this.

No one asked for him to play if he’s too hurt to, but he’s subject to expectations if he plays. He needs to make the best decision for himself as the only person that knows what he can be capable of when he’s in whatever state he’s in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom