Status
Not open for further replies.

sit-interested.gif

Here for the F'ery

What was this elpablo21 elpablo21 ?

Post is deleted now.

What was this elpablo21 elpablo21 ?

Post is deleted now.
At around the one-hour mark, Russillo claimed that eventually a major media member will come out and say James wasn't fully on board with trading for Westbrook. Simmons agreed that if the Lakers trade Westbrook that piece will be released within 36 hours.
Russillo claimed someone had already basically run that story by him and he shot it down. Then said, "I'm just telling you, somebody talked to me about it and tried to ... it was almost like a test drive with me. And I was like, 'No, don't even f---ing start with me on that LeBron wasn't totally on board with this.' Like don't even, don't tell me that. I don't work on The Jump alright. That's not going to happen."

Im not ashamed to say that I love movies and have watched plenty but have not watched The Godfather. Tried 2x but fell asleep.

I instinctively dislike prospects like Jalen Green

but I've burned enough times to realize
when you are that fast and that athletic,

you just need to learn to play basketball a liiitle bit, and you'll prob be really good.

Ain't it funny how even in College Basketball it's also still the Big Man that matters most when the games count most.

Yes Remy Martin and Braun did their thing in the second half, but without McCormack's 25 and 9 vs Villanova and 15 and 10 vs UNC while scoring the all important last 4 points in the paint to seal it, you think Kansas wins it all lol

McCormack averaged 10 and 7 during the regular season, by all means average numbers. But in the Final Four, my guy put up 20 and 10 and was arguably Kansas' most valuable player in the playoffs, Agbaji's contributions notwithstanding. Big David also had 18 and 11 in the Big 12 Championship, another Kansas W.

Ntm....Duke, Gonzaga, UNC, Kansas, Arizona, Illinois, UCLA, Auburn, Purdue...all teams with impact bigs and is the reason why they all were the leading teams with the best shot to win the tourney.

In the NBA most of the top 10-12 players are bigs and players with 2-way size and length.

There's no more argument, basketball has always been and will always be....Repeat after me :lol:: "A Big Man's game"

Last edited:
I instinctively dislike prospects like Jalen Green

but I've burned enough times to realize
when you are that fast and that athletic,

you just need to learn to play basketball a liiitle bit, and you'll prob be really good.

Empty calorie scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom