The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't it funny how even in College Basketball it's also still the Big Man that matters most when the games count most.

Yes Remy Martin and Braun did their thing in the second half, but without McCormack's 25 and 9 vs Villanova and 15 and 10 vs UNC while scoring the all important last 4 points in the paint to seal it, you think Kansas wins it all lol

McCormack averaged 10 and 7 during the regular season, by all means average numbers. But in the Final Four, my guy put up 20 and 10 and was arguably Kansas' most valuable player in the playoffs, Agbaji's contributions notwithstanding. Big David also had 18 and 11 in the Big 12 Championship, another Kansas W.

Ntm....Duke, Gonzaga, UNC, Kansas, Arizona, Illinois, UCLA, Auburn, Purdue...all teams with impact bigs and is the reason why they all were the leading teams with the best shot to win the tourney.

In the NBA most of the top 10-12 players are bigs and players with 2-way size and length.

There's no more argument, basketball has always been and will always be....Repeat after me :lol:: "A Big Man's game"
It still is in NBA as well, we just don't get to see it until postseason now. Each of the last three finals were decided by the big men. Second year in a row all the top MVP candidates are big men all their doing is making the regular season easier for them.

I had fun with it. Just have to watch it for the chaos that the bad play creates. Probably the most fun I've had with college basketball was this tournament

I got the Spurs over Nuggets by 5 tonight. Doubt me all you want, we want that play in spot. I got my Spurs going to the 2nd round. Confidence is key. Actually I think we will end up 9 overtaking the Pelicans.

i fell asleep before tip off :lol:

shoutout T0INE T0INE

wwe-triple-h.gif

I pay all my bets if I lose @BIG LEEMELONE can vouch lol

We can put $100 on it
It’s a bet.

Was gonna post the trump bible verse thing but someone beat me to it.

15 point comeback in the title game and you worried about the splits?! :lol::lol:
Why waste your time watching if you don’t like college ball?

amitt5504 amitt5504

Do you need to agree to me accepting to make it official? I don’t know how NT bets work.
Usually there’s a thread bookie who supposed to keep track but I got bookmarked.

Whoever making the thread next year should leave the first or second post the spot for all bets

If the lakers have a healthy russ, Bron, & ad and win 50 games and make it to the 2nd round I win.

If they have all 3 of them healthy, win 50 but not make the playoffs or lose in the first round you win.

If they only win 49 and win the title, you win.

Do we need to define healthy? This is way more work than I anticipated on a 100 dollar Internet bet.

If the lakers have a healthy russ, Bron, & ad and win 50 games and make it to the 2nd round I win.

If they have all 3 of them healthy, win 50 but not make the playoffs or lose in the first round you win.

If they only win 49 and win the title, you win.

Do we need to define healthy? This is way more work than I anticipated on a 100 dollar Internet bet.
:lol:

We can just run it as if 50+ wins and 2nd round.

If it’s something weird as less than 50 and 2nd round or more than 50 and out in 1st round. We can call it a hedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom