The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6087D09B-3462-4227-BB3C-F7C9A3DD27DB.jpeg

A whole lot of yall recently

Don't understand what Magic's angle is here. What is he gain from trashing the organization and airing out their dirty laundry?
To save his BFF, Jeanie. No doubt she told him to make the media rounds and put all the blame on Rob, Vogel, and Lebby.

It's no coincidence the franchise been a mess since Jerry died...

Don't understand what Magic's angle is here. What is he gain from trashing the organization and airing out their dirty laundry?
I would say "great disappointment". the thing is, it would have been quite suspicious if it were only Magic that is doing the criticism. but when some other retired Laker legends like Kareem and Worthy are airing out their frustrations, it is worth noting. are they only speaking out just because they were teammates with Magic or is it because this is possibly the worst superstar Lakers squad ever assembled? inspite of those disappointing Lakers seasons that Magic organized, the Lakers weren't treated as badly as they are now. even Kobe's swan song which was also criticized by some people and of the media wasn't treated as harshly as how Lebron is breaking records or stat-chasing as they would say.

I would say "great disappointment". the thing is, it would have been quite suspicious if it were only Magic that is doing the criticism. but when some other retired Laker legends like Kareem and Worthy are airing out their frustrations, it is worth noting. are they only speaking out just because they were teammates with Magic or is it because this is possibly the worst superstar Lakers squad ever assembled? inspite of those disappointing Lakers seasons that Magic organized, the Lakers weren't treated as badly as they are now. even Kobe's swan song which was also criticized by some people and of the media wasn't treated as harshly as how Lebron is breaking records or stat-chasing as they would say.

What are you talking about? The reason the Lakers are being "treated poorly" it's because they have lebron, the most popular player in the league on their team and this Lakers team actually had high expectations going into the season. The reason the Lakers weren't "treated poorly" during the final Kobe years was because everyone understood that Kobe was completely washed up and the Lakers were the worst team in the league. There was literally nothing to discuss, that was all there was.

I know you're a Laker hater, but c'mon man

I am as critical of Rob Pelinka as anyone but the franchise was a laughing stock long before Rob and LeBron ever got here and that is in large part due to the terrible moves that Magic Johnson made.

Heck, at least Rob and LeBron built a championship roster. Magic made some of the worst decisions in history now he's saying he's got all the answers on the TV set. He had his chance to run the team and failed miserably.

He's probably being loyal to Jeannie. Jeannie probably wants to get ahead of whatever Bron may put out in the media.

Lakers eliminated if laker lose tonight and spurs win.

Lakers playing the Suns.

PeePee3 bouta help Bron and the Lakers?

And Bron out. Weak

What are you talking about? The reason the Lakers are being "treated poorly" it's because they have lebron, the most popular player in the league on their team and this Lakers team actually had high expectations going into the season. The reason the Lakers weren't "treated poorly" during the final Kobe years was because everyone understood that Kobe was completely washed up and the Lakers were the worst team in the league. There was literally nothing to discuss, that was all there was.

I know you're a Laker hater, but c'mon man
that is part of the argument. you were just to busy focusing on branding me a Laker hater. I did mention about that high expectation previously but we are now discussing about what's in it for Magic.

Lakers eliminated if laker lose tonight and spurs win.

Lakers playing the Suns.

PeePee3 bouta help Bron and the Lakers?

And Bron out. Weak
We made the call to Dejountae to hep us out. They play the MVP tonight on the road so they can lose.

Lakers getting eliminated and Bron still coming back for last 2 games to try and win scoring title?

Need
Guarantee he plays Friday vs the Thunder. That's free money, probably gonna have Vit Kreijc or Aleksei Pokusevki guarding him. 30 by half, open up the 3rd qrtr with a quick 9 and probably call it a night

The Lakers and hell even Spurs and Pels still being alive for a Playoff spot is

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Silver so trash for not implementing any type of limits or stipulations :sick::lol:

Wolves finishing with 46-48 wins and still not being able to guarantee a Playoff spot :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm curious how the teams playing the Spurs handle this. Do they let their players rest to screw the Lakers or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom