The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad LeBum got exposed and humbled. Just waiting for that next tweet :rofl:

1AEAB806-A0BD-4584-A6A0-C14AB0E7B208.jpeg

Was just early with it

Granted their star player was hurt so we don't know how it would've played out otherwise... I still said from the jump that this wouldn't work out and I'm glad it didn't💯

We all thought that. Speaks volumes on Russ. Had 6 turnovers today.
Russ ain't as much of the problem as what they gave up and passed up on to get Russ.

Without the lebron/klutch influence, the Lakers are a top 4 seed and have Caruso etc along with DeRozan or hield.

That's the sad part.

It's time to bail on lebron "I'm having the time of my life" James/old street clothes and "as cold as ice" Westbrook...aka "mr. I have no expectations"

Russ ain't as much of the problem as what they gave up and passed up on to get Russ.

Without the lebron/klutch influence, the Lakers are a top 4 seed and have Caruso etc along with DeRozan or hield.

That's the sad part.

It's time to bail on lebron/street clothes and "as cold as ice" Westbrook.
Buggin. Old Dwight, Ariza and Melo were one thing. Without Bron we were signing Mozgof, Luol Deng, and washed Chris Kaman.

Buggin. Old Dwight, Ariza and Melo were one thing. Without Bron we were signing Mozgof, Luol Deng, and washed Chris Kaman.
Yet and still, you can't deny that the Westbrook in lieu of Caruso, kcp etc and either hield or DeRozan would have been a better move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom