The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AD has a lackadaisical attitude, feel like he could be so much better if he invested some time in the offseason with some strength and conditioning. Maybe look at his footwear carefully as well as increased support/bracing for his knees and ankles.

I hear you on Westbrook, my brother told me he would be trash from the jump due to low IQ but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Again I'll reiterate that it's mind boggling why coaching did not experiment with him coming off the bench - put him in a situation with bench players that force him to just do what he does best. Definitely looked like he was overthinking or second guessing himself paired with Lebron.
AD just doesn’t have that dog in him. I would like to hope that the last two seasons, he’ll come back with a different attitude.

Apparently Vogel didn’t want to put Russ on the bench. Dumb mistake. There were several times when we went on runs when he was benched

Pels seemingly gonna get a top 10 pick

1649225363499.png

So good to see Dwight Powell back to being such a highly productive PnR partner again. Gonna be hella interesting to see how he performs in the Playoffs, he's honestly the key to unlocking a lot of their offense

Ayton x Paul are eating eating

FPmt0B4WUAEo330

In the beginning of the season I was all on this rumor because Bron has no problem bailing on a bad situation…

But when that report of Dan Gilbert came out, it changed my mind.

I truly believe the Cavs want no part of that right now. They don’t want to deal with Klutch and getting their franchise hijacked with so many young talented players.

They’re trying to do their own thing. Which I don’t blame them.

Westbrook had a simple task on this Lakers team... Increase your defensive acumen, slash to the basket. Don't prioritize hoisting up bricks.

Simple... And stupid that he couldn't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom