The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
20211119_223549.jpg

The way Russ act I can only assume is heavily attributed to his fat paychecks. Dumb money be having you floating like he do during press conferences…like he just did a line of Bolivian coke!

Last edited:
Granted their star player was hurt so we don't know how it would've played out otherwise... I still said from the jump that this wouldn't work out and I'm glad it didn't💯
Injuries were def valid for the Lakers but I think ppl putting too much emphasis on it…1st, they NEVER played well consistently at any point in the season no matter who was in the lineup and lost to the worst teams in the league with at least 1 “top 75” player on the court

Also, up until the all star break every team had to deal with guys in and out due to COVID and injuries…The Lakers were just not like that from jump, no excuses

AD and Bron has major injuries as well. Both teams sucked.

AD injuries definitely serious and something that LA needs to consider going forward - dude is simply not able to play a full season. Lebron's injuries were a hindrance but not a showstopper overall.

Westbrook was a massive failure - I fully expected him to have some adjustment issues but the guy just flat out sucked, could not figure out his role well past the .500 mark which is absurd for someone who's been in the league as long as he has AND gets paid as much as he does too.

At some stage coaching should've experimented with him coming off the bench or playing with the second unit.

AD injuries definitely serious and something that LA needs to consider going forward - dude is simply not able to play a full season. Lebron's injuries were a hindrance but not a showstopper overall.

Westbrook was a massive failure - I fully expected him to have some adjustment issues but the guy just flat out sucked, could not figure out his role well past the .500 mark which is absurd for someone who's been in the league as long as he has AND gets paid as much as he does too.

At some stage coaching should've experimented with him coming off the bench or playing with the second unit.
This will have to be AD’s last off season figuring out what he can do to help with his issues.

Westbrook is just low iq and couldn’t figure it out. He definitely should’ve been put on the bench to lead.

Injuries were def valid for the Lakers but I think ppl putting too much emphasis on it…1st, they NEVER played well consistently at any point in the season no matter who was in the lineup and lost to the worst teams in the league with at least 1 “top 75” player on the court

Also, up until the all star break every team had to deal with guys in and out due to COVID and injuries…The Lakers were just not like that from jump, no excuses

Been HILARIOUS to watch the discourse on AD by Laker fans themselves.

They was packin that ***** up when he was playing like Brooklyn KG every 3 games...and then when he was hurt he was "the missing piece" :lol::smh:

This will have to be AD’s last off season figuring out what he can do to help with his issues.

Westbrook is just low iq and couldn’t figure it out. He definitely should’ve been put on the bench to lead.

AD has a lackadaisical attitude, feel like he could be so much better if he invested some time in the offseason with some strength and conditioning. Maybe look at his footwear carefully as well as increased support/bracing for his knees and ankles.

I hear you on Westbrook, my brother told me he would be trash from the jump due to low IQ but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Again I'll reiterate that it's mind boggling why coaching did not experiment with him coming off the bench - put him in a situation with bench players that force him to just do what he does best. Definitely looked like he was overthinking or second guessing himself paired with Lebron.

Anyways my hometown Raptors got a playoff seeding so I'm stoked - I thought their ceiling would be the play in. :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom