The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lakers had nothing before LeBron came. Unless those 30 win seasons and Julius Randle and Lonzo Ball was doing something for you. It's still Los Angeles and the Lakers, they'll be down a few years then stumble into Luka Donic, Trae Young, SGA, Donovan Mitchell, Beal, Dame, Zion, Ja, or some likewise star(s) demanding to be traded there and they'll be right back.

Remember when Vogel didn’t play the 3 stars on the lakers in the preseason to rest them lol

The Lakers had nothing before LeBron came. Unless those 30 win seasons and Julius Randle and Lonzo Ball was doing something for you. It's still Los Angeles and the Lakers, they'll be down a few years then stumble into Luka Donic, Trae Young, SGA, Donovan Mitchell, or some likewise star(s) demanding to be traded there and they'll be right back.
As long as we don't hire Magic again, we'll be straight. Always got AD to trade in the near future.

We tryna recruit Dame as well but he aint budgin. I think he scared of the pressure.

The Lakers had nothing before LeBron came.
You LeStatPad stans are just as delusional as he is. Can't wait til he is outta here so he can take his stans with him
wxVzajW.png

Lakers were in the projects before lebron and will be after he leaves. Nothing changes
We have nothing with LeLarry either. We have a bubble ring from one of the worst and least watched "championships" of all time. LeBum talked all the talk on social media and couldn't even get us to the play in. Didn't he also claim he was gonna bring us multiple championships? LeLiar

I thought it was only boxden I'm seeing that every forum is flooded with LeKlutch stans... That Nike marketing worked wonders for this guy's career. They really got people brainwashed about who this guy is.... Vogel coached them to a ring now all of a sudden he's a bad coach?
rS64Ldb.png

Im dead man 💀

I was totally wrong he truly is washed but yet doc will continue to trot him out

It's amazing how some dudes age gradually decline while other dudes just become washed overnight. DeAndre was good one year then the next season was trash and has been that way ever since.

How can the league make the distinction of Dame being a "bubble MVP" but count the bubble ring as legit? Serious question.

Los Angeles Lakers coach Frank Vogel had some worries about how his team's season might go months ago. Vogel said "It did not look good" about the Lakers as far back as the preseason.

“We were getting killed in the preseason,” Vogel said about Los Angeles 0-6 preseason record. “And it was like, ‘Well, it’s preseason.’ But it’s still the early look at those guys.”

Preseason really means a lot to you guys.....

Bless your hearts.

There's been plenty of positive things to takeaway from preseason if you're actually looking for it

I haven’t seen preseason games analyzed so heavy like this in a while . In the media and here of course :lol:

P R E S E A S O N

It’s too early for me to have any opinion about this team just yet. God bless those who do, I’m not saying you’re wrong but I’m going to give it some time. Most Lebron teams take a while to get on the same page…I think the Heat were 8-9 and fire Spo rumors were running rampant before they got it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom