The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Elizabeth became a naturopathic doctor… She never ate red meat, never took the kids to traditional doctors and would alleviate their sicknesses through methods like having them sleep with wet socks on or take baths in baking soda."

his mother

The Sixers must've known Thybulle not being vaccinated could be an issue, yet they signed DJ to fill the last roster spot even though he's terrible and not any better than Reed/Bassey/Millsap. Genius roster building.
Daryl Morey, Master Architect of "Almost good enough".

They had many holes to fill but choosing DJ was probably the worst choice they could make with their bullet
35CA99D9-634C-4342-912D-8347A670E9AE.gif

Biyombo might not play much in the Playoffs but he'd prob be counted on heavy in Philly.. prob do much better than DJ

Kinda crazy how a big (of any position) is so badly needed there

Biyombo might not play much in the Playoffs but he'd prob be counted on heavy in Philly.. prob do much better than DJ

Kinda crazy how a big (of any position) is so badly needed there
I always said I’d rather keep Drummond lol best route is to just use Tobi as the small ball 5 with the second unit. Tobi-Maxey-Kork-Niang-Danny/Maltese. They might give up 100 points but it’s 5 out and shooting all around #LetMaxeyCook

A lil tougher case but it's still a yes based on precedent

His assists and defense gets him in on top of the 2 rings, 4x All-Star, 1x All NBA

4x All Defense
3x Assist Leader
1x Steals Leader
True. There’s guys with worse resumes than that in the Hall of Fame I guess. It just feels like he fell off after Boston a little bit. Definitely came back to life in the bubble

If Lebron has been disappointing with the Lakers it has a lot to do with him and AD being injured and unavailable. So why do kawhi and KD get a pass? Clippers went further with kawhi out than they did with him
Not really, even if the 2 were available and healthy, they still sucked and losing to teams that are not even suppose to win and getting blown out by teams that they were suppose to compete against. And they've been doing that on a consistent basis.

Drew Hanlen been pushing the Embiid propaganda train for a minute. Not enough tho, Jokic getting a 2nd one

Jaylen Hoard probably has 1 more game to do this **** and he'll get cut as well. I'm sure Presti has already called him into the office.

"Elizabeth became a naturopathic doctor… She never ate red meat, never took the kids to traditional doctors and would alleviate their sicknesses through methods like having them sleep with wet socks on or take baths in baking soda."

his mother
Congratulations to Mathisse for making it to adulthood

Clove infused honey would not have helped him if he caught tuberculosis

yeesh. I don't e'em wear socks to bed but I'm going to do wet socks tonight. Thanks Mrs Thybulle!
"Before you snuggle up into bed and waft into dreamland, soak a pair of cotton socks in cold water and wring them out. Set them aside while you dip your feet in some hot water. Think hot tub, but even hotter. Your skin should turn a little pink. Dry your feet off and then put the cold socks on. It hurts, I know. Right away, put on a pair of dry wool socks over your soggy socks. I’m a sock expert, not a doctor, so I’ll let Dr. Katie Corazzo of Mind Body Green explain what then happens in your body:"

:lol: @ "I’m a sock expert, not a doctor"

A2CE979F-D2F8-44B6-B69B-5E8ED16082B8.gif

Hope this is fake news, out of thin air. Hampering Lamelo with a ball dominant pg…after Lamelo just publicly stated he wants the rock in his hands, and to let him rock will have the Big Baller wilding and ready to leave town.

No sir
We still have Mitch under payroll. Mole in the system. It's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom