The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait for the playoff thread to start so we can cease all this Lakers talk
lakers
lebron
Juelz Talking GIF - Juelz Talking - Discover & Share GIFs

some wont be able to control themselves

I’ll absolutely watch all of Winning Time eventually…

But man, it’s really not that great to me.

I still need to start Winning Time but given it's Adam McKay I know what I'm gonna get with the campiness :lol:

Idk why but I kinda like it:rofl:

Adrian Brody as Pat Riley is like Riley on a bender lmaooo.

Kinda feel like it has that Semi-Pro meets Step Brothers/Walk Hard cuz of John C. Reilly, and somehow Will Ferrell’s gonna make an appearance as Rambis

Gon be on the lookout for the Catalina ****ing Wine Mixer :rofl:

A cartoonish 80s film isn't out of the ordinary. Probably did so to match the "Showtime" era.

What makes you say they're portraying Chick as racist? I must've missed something.

He called the Forum security guard a racial epithet after Riley was denied entry to the Arena offices.

But its such a good story by itself, I just don't understand the need to make it like the Batman movie with Schwarzeneger. And the fact that it was based on the Jeff Pearlman book (which was great btw) just doesn't make a ton of sense to me.

The casting has been on point though.

Idk why but I kinda like it:rofl:

Adrian Brody as Pat Riley is like Riley on a bender lmaooo.

Kinda feel like it has that Semi-Pro meets Step Brothers/Walk Hard cuz of John C. Reilly, and somehow Will Ferrell’s gonna make an appearance as Rambis

Gon be on the lookout for the Catalina ****ing Wine Mixer :rofl:
I would not put it past him to force Ferrell in this at some point :lol: :lol:

I still have to watch Winning Time, but this will forever be the greatest sports drama for me...

Playmakers.PNG

2nd place...
hang_time_241x208.jpg

The tones of the shows are a bit different though

Never saw Playmakers but Dan Le Batard said ESPN had cancel it because they signed with the NFL that year. That the show was “too real” for the NFL to deal with.

And there is no way to watch it now either.

NFL man :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom