The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gp.jpg

gp2.jpg

gp3.jpg

Ultraflights >>>

With that crazy wig on :rofl::rofl:

I still want to know why the show is so campy and cartoonish. They could have toned all of that down and had a much better show, but I'm still watching every week.

John C Reilly is too good as Jerry Buss.

And I never heard that Chick Hearn was any type of racist but that show definitely portrays him as one.

They had those Ultraflights at Marshall's for $15. I copped some on my way to the gym, bought them right back. Tore my feet up. Nike zoom turbine was another shoe i tried to get into but could not

Never saw Playmakers but Dan Le Batard said ESPN had cancel it because they signed with the NFL that year. That the show was “too real” for the NFL to deal with.

And there is no way to watch it now either.

NFL man :smh:
The only way I know to watch it is buying the DVD set off of Ebay for like $10

My library had it for a while, but someone checked it out and never returned it

If Charlotte beats the Magic tonight, East 1-10 would all be finishing with a .500 or better record.

Honestly that’s the most impressive conference outcome since the West 2010 where 1-8 all had over 50 wins

Wow play in tournament is here to stay? I thought it was just a year or two thing cause teams might miss games or have key players out cause of covid etc. Didnt know it was also just to incentivize teams to get to a higher seed or not totally tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom