The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure harden aint playing well but what really needs to be talked about is the sixers defense

ITS ******* GARBAGE

I dont think they got 1 stop in the final remaining 7mins… i know because had sixers ML would of won 1k off of $30 lol

10D9ECE6-4194-4318-9E48-4D682ABB2FB1.jpeg

They got absolute bullied in crunch time, sure we put up 29 in 4th but they gave up more

I was kinda high on Philly until they made the move for Harden. They were on a roll. I get needing to dump Simmons, but I thought they could have found a better fit and someone less washed than Harden, especially if they were able to retain one of Curry or Drummond.

Sure harden aint playing well but what really needs to be talked about is the sixers defense

ITS ****ING GARBAGE

I dont think they got 1 stop in the final remaining 7mins… i know because had sixers ML would of won 1k off of $30 lol

10D9ECE6-4194-4318-9E48-4D682ABB2FB1.jpeg

They got absolute bullied in crunch time, sure we put up 29 in 4th but they gave up more
Maxey is a liability on defense, he’s getting cooked by anyone. Tobi did a good job staying in front of Siakam but Siakam made tough shots

If Maltese doesn’t get the jab, he’s getting all the slander (Tobi ducks free yet another year) lol

But back to the defense, we keep running man and switching everything. Just stick these dudes in a zone

Giannis overcame bad Middleton games and Jrue smoking layups. Kawhi did it in Toronto. Superstars gotta level up when you get inconsistent help.
I feel like Jo will. He knows how to attack Toronto defense but he just can’t foul hunt. They gonna double on the catch, let it come and make the pass. Too often he tries to beat it, while we know he can, he can’t keep freezing Tywheezy out

I feel like Jo will. He knows how to attack Toronto defense but he just can’t foul hunt. They gonna double on the catch, let it come and make the pass. Too often he tries to beat it, while we know he can, he can’t keep freezing Tywheezy out

Does Embiid got the nuts to cuss out Doc and harden when they get on that BS?

All the Lakes get a chance to get off with no Westbrook, Melo, LeBron, or AD. This is the same fool's gold game THT had against Kawhi and the Clippers that got him marked untouchable to begin with

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom