The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have been talking about how deep the nuggets are for years. To the point that they have the assets to trade for virtually any player in the league (their claim not mine). All of a sudden two role players go down and everyone acts shocked that they're still a fringe playoff team. I can't award Jokic the MVP in good conscience and nobody else should either
wavycrocket wavycrocket

MVP: Nikola Jokic
ROY: Scottie Barnes
MIP: Dejounte Murray
Sixth Man: Tyler Herro
DPOY: Jaren Jackson Jr
COY: Monty Williams
I might lean Jarrett Allen for MIP, Smart for DPOY, Taylor Jenkins for COY.

Embiid for MVP :smile:

Luka about to be 1st team All NBA 3 of his first 4 years :sick:

MVP race ever been this deep? You could make a legit argument for 5 dudes this year.

pmatic pmatic make a poll for MVP.

Let’s see if we’re in line with the media when things get announced.

EDIT - Oh and don’t put LeBron or Steph on the list, that will just ruin it.

They should have kept that tech on Donic :smh:
He deserves it!

Ja is going to really hurt himself the way he goes up wild and get blocked.

Last edited:

I’d say it was nonsense but I remember after they swept Miami they said they coulda ducked it but wanted that matchup.

So they definitely pay attention this kinda stuff :lol:

I can’t even fault it honestly. That Nets rotation is thin. Playoff rotations are tighter in general but Nash runs a game 7 rotation every game :lol: Those legs are gonna get heavier every round. The later you see Brooklyn, the better off you’ll be.

I’d say it was nonsense but I remember after they swept Miami they said they coulda ducked it but wanted that matchup.

So they definitely pay attention this kinda stuff :lol:

I can’t even fault it honestly. That Nets rotation is thin. Playoff rotations are tighter in general but Nash runs a game 7 rotation every game :lol: Those legs are gonna get heavier every round. The later you see Brooklyn, the better off you’ll be.
Not to mention the 6th seed Bulls have been looking real shaky.

The Bulls and the Jazz.

1649547093537.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom