The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the wolves to still miss the playoffs after getting 7th seed and winning 47 games while 9th and 10th are mid 30 win teams

That would be some nice banter

This ain't it. People gun for career highs all the time
And almost lost the game in the process? This ninja could’ve gone to the hole at least but he was jacking up some ugly 3s instead.

Couldn’t care less what a David Robinson did for that title. I know the story also. **** slightly less corny but corny nonetheless.

Pels - Zion byke
Spurs - antidope antidope insanity lol
Clippers - PG and Kawhi byke
Timberpups - they deserve it
It's kinda hard to say deserve with any type of authority

But

It seems like the Wolves deserve to have an outright playoff berth due to their win total and the 9 and 10 place team records. That gap is too wide lol

I get trying to curb tanking and in the East, the Play In thing is appropriate according to 7-10 seeds records. That's cool

Seems like there should be limits on it though. The Spurs and Pels do not seem to deserve a chance to uproot the Wolves for the Playoffs. Wolves shouldn't have to enter into a separate Play In

It's kinda hard to say deserve with any type of authority

But

It seems like the Wolves deserve to have an outright playoff berth due to their win total and the 9 and 10 place team records. That gap is too wide lol

I get trying to curb tanking and in the East, the Play In thing is appropriate according to 7-10 seeds records. That's cool

Seems like there should be limits on it though. The Spurs and Pels do not seem to deserve a chance to uproot the Wolves for the Playoffs. Wolves shouldn't have to enter into a separate Play In
Yea I agree. Wolves auto get 7. Clippers play the winner of Spurs-Pels for 8

If you can't make the play in you probably weren't gonna do much in the playoffs anyway. And yes I realize I'm a Laker fan
Whole time I thought you rolled with the Celtics
ohhh.png

You could argue that Portland’s tanking impacted who got in the play-in since the Spurs played the Blazers like 3 times after the all-star break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom