The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries had them going down the standings. Plus that team doesn’t play defense. That’s the roster.

He was an above average coach, no idea who they’ll sign to get them an extra 5 wins, which they could’ve gotten if it wasn’t for those injuries too.

You would think Jordan Poole is the next coming of Michael Jordan with the way he’s talked about in here :lol: People giving him Finals MVP already

Last edited:

Those teams make sense as landing spots for Wall, but I still have some doubts he gets bought out. He’s owed another $47 million under his current contract. Don’t see Fritata paying close to that to let him walk and Wall doesn’t seem inclined to leave a lot of money on the table.

Injuries had them going down the standings. Plus that team doesn’t play defense. That’s the roster.

He was an above average coach, no idea who they’ll sign to get them an extra 5 wins, which they could’ve gotten if it wasn’t for those injuries too.

They were in 9th place when Hayward got hurt and they finished in 9th place.

Darvin Ham would be a good candidate for a team. I wonder where Kevin Ollie is at now...I always thought he'd have been good in the NBA so I'm surprised he never caught on as an assistant somewhere after UConn fired him.

Ollie is at OTE.

Bud's coaching tree has had a pretty good track record so far. Atkinson, Jenkins, Snyder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom