The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah nah but what you would give me for DLo, Stark internship and ice in his veins

Spurs are trash now and it’s looking hard to keep that franchise afloat in San Antonio, Texas.

Even with all those titles….

Embarrassing……but not surprising.

That article says nothing about the franchise being hard to keep afloat in San Antonio :lol:

They’re simply looking to play 2 games in Mexico or another place in their region where they have fans.

I knew that warriors stuff was true after Jackson had no real traction on any jobs after he left. Not even an associate HC role like Lue took.

Of course Sacramento is the franchise to bring him back into the fold

This is normal to you?

Yes....it is :lol:

The Wizards used to play multiple games every year in Baltimore (until their arenas went to ****) to commemorate the fan base from when they played there.

One of the Spurs sites they want to play in as at their old arena...The Almadome. Does that mean they're struggling in San Antonio too?

Just say you didn't read the article man :lol: They're worth over 2 Billion. They rank within the top half in NBA team valuations. They're not "struggling" to do anything.

Yes....it is :lol:

The Wizards used to play multiple games every year in Baltimore (until their arenas went to ****) to commemorate the fan base from when they played there.

One of the Spurs sites they want to play in as at their old arena...The Almadome. Does that mean they're struggling in San Antonio too?

Just say you didn't read the article man :lol: They're worth over 2 Billion. They rank within the top half in NBA team valuations. They're not "struggling" to do anything.

Oh I didn’t read the article :lol:

But ship them to Austin anyway tho. That’s where all the money is. Everybody there is from Cali and the Northeast anyway. Place is booming.

They could double their worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom