The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not usually the biggest supporter of a retread, but D'Antoni is 100% the play here for Charlotte. They aren't gonna get that much better defensively, might as well unlock Melo and run up the offense.

Not usually the biggest supporter of a retread, but D'Antoni is 100% the play here for Charlotte. They aren't gonna get that much better defensively, might as well unlock Melo and run up the offense.

At 70 years old, would D’Antoni really want to coach a team like the Hornets?

If I'm Lamelo I def want D'Antoni. He gets guards paid and there's a good chance you make it to the playoffs too

72A15224-C560-4A77-A6EC-220F9EB8936A.jpeg

Mark Jackson sounds like the ideal candidate to be the next Lakers' coach. :pimp:

Mark Jackson sounds like the ideal candidate to be the next Lakers' coach. :pimp:

I don't know why people so down Mark Jackson. People clowned JKidd for the longest too. He made his mistakes then sit back and learned and he's doing a great job at his 3rd stop.

I’d give the nod to Atkinson over MDA. Charlotte cant go wrong with either. Hate recycling coaches but both would fit with this roster

For all his issues at his last stops, Kidd went and sat on a bench and learned and evolved. Got close with Bron and soaked in how to manage personalities and what battles to fight.

Mark Jackson been out here being a goofball with JVG and Mike Breen.

Why should anyone have any confidence this time around would be different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom