The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fam tweeted this like ppl don't call Kyrie nicknames and meme'd him everyday :lol:

a38.png

:rofl:

Don't tease that FO with a good time :lol:, the amount of draft capital they could get for both of them would be enough to send Sam Presti to the ER
No one is giving up a ton of draft capital for Kyrie and they know it. Kinda why they’re in such a **** situation.

Someone make sense of this.

Logically, how is it possible for them to sign Kyrie? All these reports are saying it is, but LA don't have the money, picks, or players for this right? Idk. The homies in my ears saying they about to sign Drew and im telling them this **** aint possible lol.

EDIT: All my boys are Lakers fans, im the only Clippers so our group chat is pissing me off rn lol

In theory could Myrie sign for the MLE this offseason? Russ comes off the books/gets traded. Bron holds off on an extension and Myrie gets the max next offseason? Or is there a restriction on how much they can offer off of a previous year's salary? pmatic pmatic

In theory could Myrie sign for the MLE this offseason? Russ comes off the books/gets traded. Bron holds off on an extension and Myrie gets the max next offseason? Or is there a restriction on how much they can offer off of a previous year's salary? pmatic pmatic
Kyrie could sign for the TMLE ($6M), then be a free agent next summer. But the Lakers could only offer Early Bird Rights, which could increase his salary to like $10M. Lakers wouldn't have Full Bird Rights until after three years.

Reactions: MVP
A Russell Westbrook and Kyrie Irving backcourt with LeBron James and Anthony Davis in the frontcourt plus whoever would be must see tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom