The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second one isn’t fair to James Jones. Wrong parallel. But you def shouldn’t say that aloud.

GSW is having that same exact situation with Looney/Wiseman right now. But they are keeping it close to the vest, and protecting wiseman image while trying to lock in looney.

This is more like if GS punted on Wiseman in the middle of year 2 because he wasn't better than Looney as a teenager, by trading him for Kent Bazemore...only to not have Kent Bazemore in the playoff rotation while the team gets smoked in 2nd round and Wiseman starts showing promise on his new team.

We gotta go back to not paying attention to the Suns. They had a fluky Finals trip and now the teams about to blow up from several directions. Free Booker and Free Bridges

Im on this boat too. I can’t see them getting back to the Finals again, especially if the West is fully healthy. They’re about to lose Ayton, Booker is Booker not sure what other level he can reach, CP getting older. Not much moves if any they can make there to take the next step.

James Jones went from prematurely maligned to celebrated for a few years to now dumped on

Sarver plays a part in the ayton and cam Johnson now being on the block stories

But yeah, life comes fast

Dayum. Another life comes fast

Looter to underrated to all nba to now overrated in the span of 2.5 years
I said slightly overrated :lol:. Sheesh.

He’s probably a tier below the Tatum tier for the young guys. People were going crazy with Kobe comps last year.

Hey HOU$TON HOU$TON

How does it feel that you just had to watch the Warriors win another championship and Steph win a Finals MVP, James Harden's career begin it's nosedive, while left to put your faith in THIS kid?:

8B13658B-8994-4D1C-90D4-B6FA98FB6A34.jpeg

Hey HOU$TON HOU$TON

How does it feel that you just had to watch the Warriors win another championship and Steph win a Finals MVP, James Harden's career begin it's nosedive, while left to put your faith in THIS kid?:

8B13658B-8994-4D1C-90D4-B6FA98FB6A34.jpeg

They're gonna turn on him just like they turned on Christian Wood who was Baby AD at some point

Things you don't say aloud:

Dude can't admit he goofed with how the team handled Smith so he is running his mouth trying to cover his ***.

Even if you didn't like Smith, he plus expiring contracts could have gotten you back something decent.

He probably knows Smith gonna .ake him look stupid next season

His Booker take is just dumb.

Last edited:
I said slightly overrated :lol:. Sheesh.

He’s probably a tier below the Tatum tier for the young guys. People were going crazy with Kobe comps last year.
Devin Booker told people routinely he is not the next Kobe and he didn't like the comparison. But people stay bringing that **** up in criticism of him.

Tatum did a whole Kobe cosplay during the finals, so I expect him to be slandered for that for the next 18 months at least.

Y'all better not even let him wear purple in peace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom